Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2005 5:48:13 AM EDT
I killed Bambi with my Couger this morning.    
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:38:05 AM EDT
[#1]
How's the Cougar? How are you?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:50:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Cut her up and cook her.  Bambi is like "Veal."  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:57:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Need to see the dinner pic!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:03:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Need to see the dinner pic!

I will dig around...I am sure that I have a few dozen dinner pics lying around somewhere.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:09:19 AM EDT
[#5]
yea man show us a dinner pic..

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:11:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:32:10 AM EDT
[#7]
No dinner pic's.  Sorry.

I'm fine, but the car is a little bit banged up.  

I just changed insurance companies...this is going to suck.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:04:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:16:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Take the car to the FOP shoot next weekend.  Let the boys at it with some Tannerite.  Report the car stolen.  

If I was able to go this would be a great idea.  But I am not going so this idea is teh suck.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:54:37 AM EDT
[#10]
I took off Bambi's head with my headlight...there's only minor damage.  No need to report the car stolen, but if someone's got a car they'll let us knock around that'd be fun!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 12:53:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Take the car to the FOP shoot next weekend.  Let the boys at it with some Tannerite.  Report the car stolen.  

That would be Campybob's Bulletfest.  We shot up 5 cars 100 plus washing machines, dryers, ranges, 150 plus empty propane bottles, about 100 empty (or so we thought) fire extinguishers, and lord knows how many bowlingballs.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:02:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I killed Bambi with my Couger this morning.    

Bummer.
Glad you are OK.

ARH

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 11:49:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Im hoping to hit a deer or get in a wreck here, few close calls but not yet.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:20:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Thanks ARH.

Taxman...Seek help.  Really.  Why would you want to hit a deer?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:46:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Well Im hoping to get more money out the car got 3 (I think, maybe more) checks out of accidents last year, one left me with an annoying pain (that Im basicly told doesnt exist) but other then that and having my car messed up I came out ok.  So if I get hit some more I should make some more money off it, if Im in a good enough accident I  might get the car totaled out and have even more.  Whats the worst that can happen?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:22:11 AM EDT
[#16]
''Whats the worst that can happen?''

Lets see,you ever seen a car that the deer went through the windshield,still very much alive and very much KICKING?I saw a Bettle in the tow inpound that the guy was lucky to get out of alive after that happened,I think the car was still rolling when he jump to get away from that deer!

An antler tine in the face is pretty bad news,and could even be fatal or blind you.And I've been told those hooves hurt!So hope it's a doe or a buck that has shed if you hit one and it winds up a passenger.
Robert.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:49:52 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well Im hoping to get more money out the car got 3 (I think, maybe more) checks out of accidents last year, one left me with an annoying pain (that Im basicly told doesnt exist) but other then that and having my car messed up I came out ok.  So if I get hit some more I should make some more money off it, if Im in a good enough accident I  might get the car totaled out and have even more.  Whats the worst that can happen?

you could lose your life...
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:01:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Yep.  I'm standing behind my original thought...Taxman, you need some serious help.  Forget about Bambi beating you up with the hooves and antlers.  

Consider spending the rest of your natural life with your body so screwed up that you can't hold a beer can, let alone your johnson, so now you're peeing thru a tube shoved up your dick, the fastest you can move is however fast the motor on the wheel chair can move you...need I go on?  I saw it happen to a good friend of mine, watched him deal with it for a few years before he offed himself because he just couldn't take it anymore.  

But hey, God watches over children and morons, I'm sure you'll be fine.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:10:21 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Yep.  I'm standing behind my original thought...Taxman, you need some serious help.  Forget about Bambi beating you up with the hooves and antlers.  

Consider spending the rest of your natural life with your body so screwed up that you can't hold a beer can, let alone your johnson, so now you're peeing thru a tube shoved up your dick, the fastest you can move is however fast the motor on the wheel chair can move you...need I go on?  I saw it happen to a good friend of mine, watched him deal with it for a few years before he offed himself because he just couldn't take it anymore.  

But hey, God watches over children and morons, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Yea my fathers friend has a wreck which left him only use of one arm.  He couldn't take it anymore so he rolled himself off a dock on a lake.  That was the only way he could kill himself. Talk about a shitty way to die.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:02:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Most depressing thread ever!

ByteTheBullet  )-:
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:45:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Taxman, forget the paralyzation and general maimings, you could end up being the driver of this car:

Yikes!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:48:57 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Taxman, forget the paralyzation and general maimings, you could end up being the driver of this car:

Yikes!

Clean up Isle 5.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:25:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Now that's just disgusting!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top