Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2009 9:58:32 AM EDT
Two days before it arrived I got a packet stating I must resubmit another
set of prints (within 60 days) because the prints I sent were illegible.
I do recall when having fingerprints taken (here in TX) the Officer taking my prints was having a hell of
a time getting the machine to accept them because my fingerprints/ grooves are very worn out.
Is this just a classic case of Tallahassee's left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing
or should I call Monday to see if the CCW was sent out when it should have not have been?

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:21:09 AM EDT
[#1]
i would call and get it straightened out

probably need prints again

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess non-residents have to submit prints every time you renew?

That stinks.

My mom had to redo prints twice for her initial app(ink and card). Took her about eight months to finally get the permit issued.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:13:21 PM EDT
[#3]
If your prints are worn and lacking ridge detail, the LE Agency taking the prints should be able to submit a letter with them stating that they are the best prints possible.  This actually happens fairly often.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top