Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 8:05:05 AM EDT
Yep, I typed Bear.

A yearling black bear was spotted in the back yard area by myself and a few others in the area.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:28:59 AM EDT
Oh man I'm so sorry, I was wandering around drunk and shirtless this morning.

Apologies for any scares I may have caused
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:57:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By long-rifle-tactical:
Yep, I typed Bear.

A yearling black bear was spotted in the back yard area by myself and a few others in the area.

BBQ
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:28:13 AM EDT
Hey Boo Boo bear!  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:17:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Followthehollow:

No problem here, but my next door has a 375 H&H.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:18:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NoVaGator:

Yep, I typed Bear.

BBQ

Lots of leather belts as well.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:19:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By gotm4:
Hey Boo Boo bear!  

Yogi will have is ticket punched if I go out at 4am an meet the furry little Boo Boo.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:36:01 PM EDT

Hey Boo Boo bear!  

Yogi will have is ticket punched if I go out at 4am an meet the furry little Boo Boo.

Let me know if it turns out to be a zombie bear.  I have the 11.5" and 14.5" SBR zombie cure!  One as a individual (4 months) and one in the Trust (4.5 weeks).

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:59:49 PM EDT

Hey Boo Boo bear!  

Let me know if it turns out to be a zombie bear.  I have the 11.5" and 14.5" SBR zombie cure!  One as a individual (4 months) and one in the Trust (4.5 weeks).

img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/36048251.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/09676a77.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/a2ba6394.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/c9260a56.jpg

Now you go and put Zombie Bears in my head.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/23350ba1.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/2d9eb6f6.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/4b54d9ce.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/90faa83f.jpg

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:07:20 PM EDT

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:16:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By fiend:

When I read it the laughing was so loud the women came from upstairs to see what was so funny.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:16:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/9/2006 5:21:10 PM EDT by themadhatter]
see if it shits in the woods and if you hear a tree falling.............................................................................................................................................                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 long-rifle-tactical
Team Member
Sea Dog                                                                                                                                old goat
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:51:35 PM EDT
Shortly after moving to Cumberland VA my wife and I had a full grown bear experiance.  It was kinda cool.  But I could swear a big dog was getting into my trash and had grabbed the 870 and birdshot to scare the darn thing.  I was about to the door when my wife looking out the window says "that's not a dog its a BEAR".  I stopped dead in my tracks and went to the window to get a look for myself, cause I didn't belive her.  Shore enough it was a black bear big as the green power transformer that sits in my yard.  Long story short it was a destructive critter that had no fear of man.  The game warden gave me permission to shoot on sight but it never came back.  

And if you think bears are neat bear poo is even neater.  I'll have to dig up the photo of bear poo that I took just so I could say "does a bear sh$t in my yard".  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:32:26 PM EDT
got to love Bears

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:06:32 PM EDT

Hey Boo Boo bear!  

img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/36048251.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/09676a77.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/a2ba6394.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/c9260a56.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/23350ba1.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/2d9eb6f6.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/4b54d9ce.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/90faa83f.jpg

I've got a couple of them there extra papered guns.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:29:55 PM EDT

[Danny_Thomas_Spit_Take] Pfffflluuhhhhttt!! [\Danny_Thomas_Spit_Take]

Rustle, rustle, rustle ... as I try to clean the Diet Coke off my monitor and keyboard ...

Man, oh man, Diet Coke in the nose doesn't feel good.

... Ya' got me good, man!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:39:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LHD:

i1.tinypic.com/v42aad.jpg

i1.tinypic.com/v42au1.jpg

i1.tinypic.com/v42bd1.jpg

Yikes!  Spend a couple of minutes trying to keep my keyboard from frying, and then view the rest of the thread.

That's a fine woman you've got there!

That said, good looking women, with good looking guns (meaning pistols, for those of you seeking double entendres) don't get a pass from me on trigger finger discipline ... even if the guns are unloaded and all involved have verified it.  

That said, I'm envious on all counts ... and eagerly anticipate any updates you can provide showing that the lesson's been learned.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:34:58 AM EDT

Originally Posted By larrycwdc:

Yikes!  Spend a couple of minutes trying to keep my keyboard from frying, and then view the rest of the thread.

That said, good looking women, with good looking guns (meaning pistols, for those of you seeking double entendres) don't get a pass from me on trigger finger discipline ... even if the guns are unloaded and all involved have verified it.  

That said, I'm envious on all counts ... and eagerly anticipate any updates you can provide showing that the lesson's been learned.

is it sad that the order i saw things in was finger then usp then girl?  and then the crappy cars--those are targets right?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:36:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By aaronrb204:

Originally Posted By larrycwdc:

is it sad that the order i saw things in was finger then usp then girl?  and then the crappy cars--those are targets right?

-5 points.  They are sigs.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:51:20 AM EDT

Whoo-hoo!! Group cookout!!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:11:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mrassII:
got to love Bears

img153.imageshack.us/img153/3018/bear16vg.jpg

img129.imageshack.us/img129/1874/bear20wy.jpg

If those photos were taken in WV you might want to be made aware of the following regulation.
WV DIVISION OF NATURAL RESOURCES LEGISLATIVE RULE 58CSR47 3.12.  It is illegal for any person to feed bears.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:50:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By possumkop:

Originally Posted By mrassII:
got to love Bears

img153.imageshack.us/img153/3018/bear16vg.jpg</a>

img129.imageshack.us/img129/1874/bear20wy.jpg</a>

If those photos were taken in WV you might want to be made aware of the following regulation.
WV DIVISION OF NATURAL RESOURCES LEGISLATIVE RULE 58CSR47 3.12.  It is illegal for any person to feed bears.

I do not believe it's intent for Bears, HEY BEARS GET OUT OF THAT DAMN BIRD FEEDER!

DO NOT make me get my gun
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:19:27 AM EDT
Ok, so since me actively hunting bears this season obviously didn't work out, the next tactic i'll try is threefold:

1. own a backyard in a suburb.
2. keep trash there.
3. buy a birdfeeder.

I should have bears in NO TIME!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 1:17:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 21BoomCBTENGR:
Ok, so since me actively hunting bears this season obviously didn't work out, the next tactic i'll try is threefold:

2. keep trash there.
3. buy a birdfeeder.

For the most part I can say that they do love a bird feeder, not a lick of any trash in the back yard but a nice pond just a few hundred yards away.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:39:41 AM EDT

2. keep trash there.
3. buy a birdfeeder.

You forgot to copy LRTs rustic good looks and something that shines brightly like his chrome walker as he scurries back and forth in front of the windows yelling at the bears like they're kids on his lawn.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:12:42 AM EDT

2. keep trash there.
3. buy a birdfeeder.

You forgot to copy LRTs rustic good looks and something that shines brightly like his chrome walker as he scurries back and forth in front of the windows yelling at the bears like they're kids on his lawn.

This thread is a hoot
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:57:22 AM EDT

2. keep trash there.
3. buy a birdfeeder.

the tennis ball feet on the walker allow him to be stealthy!
this is him aiming his broom (before his eye surgery to remove the cataracts)

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:48:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:50:01 AM EDT

2. keep trash there.
3. buy a birdfeeder.

the tennis ball feet on the walker allow him to be stealthy!
this is him aiming his broom (before his eye surgery to remove the cataracts)

img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/dadgun1.jpg

Top Top