Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/5/2006 8:51:36 AM EDT
What is up with skinny white boys playing ghetto rap in their crappy little ricer?

I mean, what the hell is up with having a woofer that is so fricken powerful that it jars everyone within 500 feet?

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:00:02 AM EDT
They only do it because they know it annoys folks like you. I just look at it like it is a big neon sign over their car that says "Hey look at me, I'm an idiot!!!"
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:03:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 2whiskeyP:
They only do it because they know it annoys folks like you. I just look at it like it is a big neon sign over their car that says "Hey look at me, I'm an idiot!!!"

+1
That about sums it up...."Look at me! I'm a loser"
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:14:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:23:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 10:23:54 AM EDT by MrsScrun]

Originally Posted By bigscrun:
I was crackin' off some Buckcherry at incredible volumes this morning when this black dude in a Brougham looked at me and rolled HIS window up.

I'm sure the folks down on Alki appreciated it last night too, I know I did......
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:30:56 AM EDT
I feel the same way about militia-tards wearing camo and running around "training" and talking about when SHTF. They are no less posers than rich white boys with an identity complex.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:32:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 10:33:04 AM EDT by bigscrun]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:37:51 AM EDT
Hit a nerve did I? Should have made that a militia-turd instead of militia-tard. Posers are posers: just becasue you can buy a cowboy hat does'nt make you a cowboy.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:42:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:46:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:50:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Torakan:
Hit a nerve did I? Should have made that a militia-turd instead of militia-tard. Posers are posers: just becasue you can buy a cowboy hat does'nt make you a cowboy.

Trust me I am far from anything resembling militia. I find it funny that every thread has to come down to the militia.

+1 It does get old.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:53:18 AM EDT
Give it a rest torakan
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:20:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By OdT:
What most of us think about you militia & anti-militia types wouldn't bother you much, if you realized how little we do.

I thought this was a thread about posers, and I offered my opinion on posers. Did'nt relize in Washington that a poser was a white kid in an imported car mimicking a ghetto black kid. Must have missed that one. OdT, if I have violated the COC please feel free to excersize your powers and delete my posts, or ban me. Otherwise.........
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:24:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:31:49 AM EDT

Predictable chain of events: Torakan replies with something stupid and O/T about militia, he gets flamed, starts talking smack, thread gets trashed/locked

Good summary?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:34:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PCR-00:

+1 It does get old.

but your the one that turned it into a game.

I love seeing the far extream arguments from both sides....

Makes me feel normal.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:36:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 11:37:28 AM EDT by PCR-00]

Originally Posted By jonathon:

Predictable chain of events: Torakan replies with something stupid and O/T about militia, he gets flamed, starts talking smack, thread gets trashed/locked

Good summary?

You are helping to hijack your own thread.....Nothing to see here, move along.

Personally I don't know if I'd call it posers so much as people that are into a fasion/fad that I am not. It's a sign of getting old. I can remember my folks "not understanding" the way I felt I NEEDED to dress and look. Now where did I leave my geritol?

ETA: MILITIA!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:44:59 AM EDT
My roommate totally has one of those noisy cars. I like to play Nora Jones & Pantera just as loud as I would play some Biggie or Ludacris.

How do you REALLY know what kind of music they are playing anyway? It all just kind of thumps.

I definatly dont play songs to annoy people in cars around me...but sometimes to annoy people in the car.

"Watcha gonna do with all that junk? All the junk in that truck?" Your welcome PCR...I know its on your play list.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:49:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By LargeMarge:
"Watcha gonna do with all that junk? All the junk in that truck?" Your welcome PCR...I know its on your play list.

You may now find your OWN damned bullets at the LCR.....

<­BR>

.....my hump, my hump, my hump!....GAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:53:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 12:03:28 PM EDT by tweeter]

I was crackin' off some Buckcherry at incredible volumes this morning when this black dude in a Brougham looked at me and rolled HIS window up.

the only reason I would buy a system like that would be to play Handel's "Messiah" or Wagner's "Flight of the Valkyries"...

that would be appropriate when stepped on by Ray Ray or Vanilla Ice at stop lights.

come to think of it NOFX or Black Flag would do the trick too.

hey Scrun: I hate the video except for the hot chicks. I can see why he rolled his window up.

Oh yeah, the first one to mention the militia or nazis loses.

Someone didn't get that memo...
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:09:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:49:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 12:50:55 PM EDT by Da_Bunny]
I find it sad that the form of government mandated by our founding fathers, a republic supported by freemen bearing arms (the militia), is the subject of derision and contempt from members of the big government/standing army that our founding fathers warned us against.

Posers are also people who pay lipservice to freedom while doing everything they can to limit it. Promises of unattainable safety is no substitute for individual freedom.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:26:24 PM EDT
ibtl
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:30:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 1:32:28 PM EDT by migradog]

Nor does just wearing a uniform and taking an oath to protect citizens and the Constitution, make a person a soldier.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:52:41 PM EDT
saw a ricer with Johnny Cash cranked up........he was pulling into the WAC in Puyallup.......I kid you not.....
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:53:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:53:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 1:56:06 PM EDT
I saw that coming :)

Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:

Originally Posted By Landpimp:
saw a ricer with Johnny Cash cranked up........he was pulling into the WAC in Puyallup.......I kid you not.....

I had no idea that was you.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:15:19 PM EDT

I saw that coming :)

Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:

I had no idea that was you.

Cuz you're so quick....
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:37:52 PM EDT
Ok, I'll show up at the LCR with KORN blasting at max volume....Just so you know who I am.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:39:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:03:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 3:06:05 PM EDT by JS98010]
I remember when a poser was someone who wore / owned everything made by Powell-Peralta, but couldn't even do so much as a tic-tac at low speed on their skateboard.

The fix for the ricer with rap is Bubba The Lovesponge's show at max volume when he's talking about "Guardrail across the gullet Jones McGillicuddy" and bukakke.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:07:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:10:00 PM EDT

What is up with skinny white boys playing ghetto rap in their crappy little ricer?

I mean, what the hell is up with having a woofer that is so fricken powerful that it jars everyone within 500 feet?

I should have done good in school and become an audiologist. All these fools are for damn sure gonna need hearing aids eventually.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:11:28 PM EDT

Bukakke......Bukakke................oh fuck, Bukakke...................

Outstanding radio right there.

Have you subscribed to Bubba Raw yet?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:32:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:08:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JS98010:
I remember when a poser was someone who wore / owned everything made by Powell-Peralta, but couldn't even do so much as a tic-tac at low speed on their skateboard.

The fix for the ricer with rap is Bubba The Lovesponge's show at max volume when he's talking about "Guardrail across the gullet Jones McGillicuddy" and bukakke.

who is Powell and Peralta and why is important for them to have slow Tic Tacs on skateboards?

and what are they doing with Bubba the Lovesponge in a bukkake video?

I know I'm gonna regret asking... this place is kinda like a car-wreck. you can't tear your eyes away from it, but you know whatever it is... it's not good.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:18:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By YOPD:

I should have done good in school and become an audiologist. All these fools are for damn sure gonna need hearing aids eventually.

Huh?

­

<­BR>
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:31:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By headpulper:
Ok, I'll show up at the LCR with KORN blasting at max volume....Just so you know who I am.

Yes, but are you going to Texas?

Ask 1Gunrunner.....
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:31:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 4:32:12 PM EDT by 161Infantry]
Definitions of posers, differ in different cirles.

Civvies=white boys acting like black rappers.

Military=wannabe soldiers or people who wear badges/awards they didnt earn.

and its not nice to hate, dislike perhaps.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:45:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By migradog:

Nor does just wearing a uniform and taking an oath to protect citizens and the Constitution, make a person a soldier.

Well yes, it actually does.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:55:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 5:21:20 PM EDT by Cboyer]

Originally Posted By YOPD:

No kidding, My girlfriend writes code for a hearing aid company.

Edited for tweeter.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:56:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 161Infantry:
Definitions of posers, differ in different cirles.

Civvies=white boys acting like black rappers.

Military=wannabe soldiers or people who wear badges/awards they didnt earn.

and its not nice to hate, dislike perhaps.

Well said young man.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:13:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Cboyer:
No kidding, My girlfriend writes code for a herring aid company.

The fish need our help?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:57:03 PM EDT
Check out this poser.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:01:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:
Check out this poser.

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=21485

Damn that bird looks beat to hell...
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:11:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 6:21:48 PM EDT by Da_Bunny]

Originally Posted By R-32:

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:
Check out this poser.

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=21485

Damn that bird looks beat to hell...

Just like the pilot is these days.

We had some of the most beatup, runout, pieced-together fling wings you could imagine. We eventually got a new one and promptly dropped it into a rice paddy when the battery caught fire. We had two aircraft in overhaul for six months, waiting on parts. We ran the other six into the ground. We eventually had nine aircraft in our platoon. Pilot levels ran from 8 to seventeen and back down to 12. Five were WIA. Two were killed in accidents after their tours.

I did an emergency landing once and the tower asked me to land next to the fire truck because they couldn't get it started.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:22:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:31:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Stokes:
Damn, Bunny, I didn't know they had color film back in WWII.

Somebody needs some learnin'.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:34:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:42:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Stokes:
Damn, Bunny, I didn't know they had color film back in WWII.

Man the Air Force had some kool aircraft.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top