Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2005 8:16:24 PM EDT
A co-workers Husband's co-worker has one that he no longer wants.  And the best thing......

It's free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pics to follow after the pick-up of the camper.
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 8:50:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
A co-workers Husband's co-worker has one that he no longer wants.  And the best thing......

It's free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little from the center median......some off the exit ramp...Yeah, it's all here!
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 9:04:00 PM EDT
[#2]
That's cheaper than my $50 camper
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 9:19:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Alright! Now paint it camo and decorate it with antlers, you'll be good to go!

Also FYI on my networking probs...your suggestion worked, I now have two internet computers! I can now get into double trouble!!! Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 9:33:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 9:48:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little from the center median......some off the exit ramp...Yeah, it's all here!

How'd you know?!

Link Posted: 11/30/2005 10:23:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Is it one of those deals that screams Bubba though? Could be why he's giving it away ;)
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 10:52:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Sahweeet!
Link Posted: 12/1/2005 10:09:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How'd you know?!

Lucky Guess Gibster, Lucky Guess.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:35:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Camper was destroyed in a fire.  My co-worker was too slow on getting me the person's phone number and he thought I had lost intrest.  He burned it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:38:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:38:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Camper was destroyed in a fire.  My co-worker was too slow on getting me the person's phone number and he thought I had lost intrest.  He burned it.

That sucks!!

Keep looking on craigslist. They come up pretty cheap on there if you are fast enough to reply to the ads
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:13:46 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That sucks!!

Keep looking on craigslist. They come up pretty cheap on there if you are fast enough to reply to the ads

From what I have heard the guy has a serious drinking problem and did it while drunk.  Guess he's lucky no one was injured or didn't burn more than just the camper.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 12:46:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That sucks!!

From what I have heard the guy has a serious drinking problem and did it while drunk.  Guess he's lucky no one was injured or didn't burn more than just the camper.

I've got a $50 travel fee that says you can still pick up the peices!!
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 1:50:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That sucks!!

I've got a $50 travel fee that says you can still pick up the peices!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top