Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2006 7:42:59 PM EDT
I was out doing some shopping at home depot while on my way back I was called by a chick.  She said "I am looking for you, we need to talk about what happened"  I am like "ok" not knowing who the hell I am talking to.  She then asked me "do you live on #### rd and live in a such and such house with a green truck and stuff in the yard"  I am like " I didnt tell you where I lived, how did you find me?"  she is like "blah blah blah, I am pregnant, blah blah blah".   I still diddnt know who it was,  It ends up being a couple of chicks who came over to my house and I was gone so they called to fuck with me and I acted guilty as shit not knowing who it was.  I think I am going to take these two girls camping
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:57:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I was out doing some shopping at home depot while on my way back I was called by a chick.  She said "I am looking for you, we need to talk about what happened"  I am like "ok" not knowing who the hell I am talking to.  She then asked me "do you live on #### rd and live in a such and such house with a green truck and stuff in the yard"  I am like " I didnt tell you where I lived, how did you find me?"  she is like "blah blah blah, I am pregnant, blah blah blah".   I still diddnt know who it was,  It ends up being a couple of chicks who came over to my house and I was gone so they called to fuck with me and I acted guilty as shit not knowing who it was.  I think I am going to take these two girls camping

Ahh to be young again have fun .......... and you know i got your back if you ever need reinforcments
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:55:10 AM EDT
[#2]
DAMN!, makes you think really hard about those morning you woke up and don't remember how you got home.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:24:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Bwahahaha!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 1:00:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn something like that happend to me once and i married the bitch!!!! LOL Ummm I mean the the beautiful girl that is now my wife of  3 years and mother of my boys. god i miss one night stands... NOT
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:39:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Give them my number....I'm always home and I always answer the door as well!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:47:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Now I know what the  lube you wanted to pack the farm was for I got 6 rolls of duct tape for the farm. LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top