Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/9/2006 7:42:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/9/2006 7:43:19 PM EDT by Jeff_1]
I was out doing some shopping at home depot while on my way back I was called by a chick. She said "I am looking for you, we need to talk about what happened" I am like "ok" not knowing who the hell I am talking to. She then asked me "do you live on #### rd and live in a such and such house with a green truck and stuff in the yard" I am like " I didnt tell you where I lived, how did you find me?" she is like "blah blah blah, I am pregnant, blah blah blah". I still diddnt know who it was, It ends up being a couple of chicks who came over to my house and I was gone so they called to fuck with me and I acted guilty as shit not knowing who it was. I think I am going to take these two girls camping
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:57:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Jeff_1:
I was out doing some shopping at home depot while on my way back I was called by a chick. She said "I am looking for you, we need to talk about what happened" I am like "ok" not knowing who the hell I am talking to. She then asked me "do you live on #### rd and live in a such and such house with a green truck and stuff in the yard" I am like " I didnt tell you where I lived, how did you find me?" she is like "blah blah blah, I am pregnant, blah blah blah". I still diddnt know who it was, It ends up being a couple of chicks who came over to my house and I was gone so they called to fuck with me and I acted guilty as shit not knowing who it was. I think I am going to take these two girls camping

Ahh to be young again have fun .......... and you know i got your back if you ever need reinforcments
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:55:10 AM EDT
DAMN!, makes you think really hard about those morning you woke up and don't remember how you got home.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:24:39 PM EDT
Bwahahaha!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 1:00:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/10/2006 1:02:28 PM EDT by 26RED26]
Damn something like that happend to me once and i married the bitch!!!! LOL Ummm I mean the the beautiful girl that is now my wife of 3 years and mother of my boys. god i miss one night stands... NOT
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:39:56 PM EDT
Give them my number....I'm always home and I always answer the door as well!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:47:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Jeff_1:

Now I know what the lube you wanted to pack the farm was for I got 6 rolls of duct tape for the farm. LOL
Top Top