Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2007 9:19:38 PM EDT
Hard to believe isn't it

I was able to scavenge some bucket seat bases, gas tank skid plate, door hinges, and seat belts for the back seat. All for $27. Still has a couple parts I want off of it so I will be going back. A couple of rusty screws kept me from getting everything I wanted. Going to have to go back with my drill.

Slowly but surely the pieces are coming together. One day the Scout will be finished
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:23:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Kooter:
Hard to believe isn't it

I was able to scavenge some bucket seat bases, gas tank skid plate, door hinges, and seat belts for the back seat. All for $27. Still has a couple parts I want off of it so I will be going back. A couple of rusty screws kept me from getting everything I wanted. Going to have to go back with my drill.

Slowly but surely the pieces are coming together. One day the Scout will be finished

Guy I went to get firewood from yesterday had about 4 on his property. And a GIGANTIC IH Sign on his shop wall.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:26:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/1/2007 9:26:54 PM EDT by C0Y0TE]
Good for you Kooter.

I just started my IH 4x4 project a few days ago. I think I'll have another 4-6 weeks building it

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 10:07:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PCR-00:

Hard to believe isn't it

Guy I went to get firewood from yesterday had about 4 on his property. And a GIGANTIC IH Sign on his shop wall.

Parts trucks or running vehicles?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 10:23:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PCR-00:

Hard to believe isn't it

Parts trucks or running vehicles?

Yes
Top Top