Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2006 2:47:16 PM EDT
Don't know if I'm gonna get in trouble for posting this in here, but I have a Traditions 1851 Colt Navy Revolver, brass frame in .44 cal that I bought on an impulse about 6 months ago.  Its never been fired, I've probably only held the thing for a grand total of ten minutes - its still in the box.  I'd like to do a FTF - My home is in Atlanta but I'm going to school in southern GA, I could do the FTF near either of those - I'll sell it for $100 and throw in a leather holster, unused.  I bought the thing for $149 and the holster for $30, I would just rather have the money.  Thanks, if anyone wants it let me know
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:51:06 PM EDT
[#1]
You will get in trouble Just post this in EE and delete whatever you typed in this thread.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:04:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry.  Site rules.  No sale ads in HTF.  Very sorry.  Mark
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top