Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 8:43:58 PM EST
I thought that you have to pay for adds on ar15.com
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:45:08 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/7/2004 8:45:31 PM EST by Combat_Jack]
The EE is free. Bold type costs extra
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:39:01 PM EST
I never see any store in town advertise here (except) I think it's ok to tell someone or the .whole world about someone. It just seems cheep to use a discussion forum for that reason! I don't and
no other gun shop in town dose. I think those big baby politicians do that kind of stuff. I love this
town that's why I have been able to live here for over thirty years. Maybe it has turned into a real
city now, to bad for L.V.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:15:57 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:35:01 PM EST

Originally Posted By gunfixer:
I never see any store in town advertise here (except) I think it's ok to tell someone or the .whole world about someone. It just seems cheep to use a discussion forum for that reason! I don't and
no other gun shop in town dose. I think those big baby politicians do that kind of stuff. I love this
town that's why I have been able to live here for over thirty years. Maybe it has turned into a real
city now, to bad for L.V.

Ask the Magic Eight Ball.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:58:24 AM EST
I have seen mostly customers post about their experiences with gunstores here in town. Larry36 posts about a place called AA Gunsmithing all the time??. I know that I have posted about Bill's Buy and Sell, Citadel and Center Mass. I would try that AA Gunsmithing place but so many people here in the board said that the gunsmith is never there???

thanks,
Ron

BTW, if you ever need a chiropractor, I know a good one.
Top Top