Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2006 5:46:52 PM EDT
On Thursday I signed on a storefront, we have build up during Feb with grand opening in March. Unfortunately I will ave to leave you guys. My store is going to be outside of Ft. Benning in Columbus city. I am real excited I have been doing my website for the last three yrs so I am glad to finally be able to take anoter step up in the firearms industry. Then future plans include a second store and outdoor range, with compititions and a proshop. We will be able to cover both the Alabama and Georgia side.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
On Thursday I signed on a storefront, we have build up during Feb with grand opening in March. Unfortunately I will ave to leave you guys. My store is going to be outside of Ft. Benning in Columbus city. I am real excited I have been doing my website for the last three yrs so I am glad to finally be able to take anoter step up in the firearms industry. Then future plans include a second store and outdoor range, with compititions and a proshop. We will be able to cover both the Alabama and Georgia side.

+1

Great to hear of your progress in life.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:23:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats!  Hope everything works out the way you plan!  Or better!

Woody
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:03:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh, you said "proshop"...  thought it was "pr0nshop"...  my bad.  Good luck though!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:48:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Congratulations, James!  You have to let me/us know when it is all finalized, so I can come and visit.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:07:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Here is a pic of my store.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Good luck. Graet location. Cops can go next door to get a pizza, stop by your place for ammo, and go next door and shoot a dog
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:37:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Good luck. Graet location. Cops can go next door to get a pizza, stop by your place for ammo, and go next door and shoot a dog

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:05:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I'am a Cop and I even think thats funny.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:40:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey, this is the internet. You don't have to leave. Keep us posted on your progress. My BIL lives in Columbus. Maybe I can introduce him to an EBR or EBG(lock) at your place when I visit. Best of luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top