Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 10:55:14 AM EDT
last week here at the WFUBMC, and today they want me for an interview on Monday. God, I hope I get it.

It will be a nice little step up. No more monkeys, no more sleep deprivation nights, and most of all no more of that little bitch that sits next to me ....geeeeee that would be nice

I just have to pass the DOJ and FBI background checks
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:43:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck.
Where is the new job?
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:53:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Wake Forest U. Med Center?

Good luck, I hope you get it too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:18:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Good luck............................ WarDawg
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:11:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Good LUCK hope you get Man
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:50:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Good luck.
Where is the new job?
GLOCK-23

Environmental Health and Safety, much better than Physiology/Pharmacology
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:56:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I beg your pardon fine sir, but I fail to see how a lack of monkies and their hilarious fecal antics could be considered a step up.

Galland
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:04:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I beg your pardon fine sir, but I fail to see how a lack of monkies and their hilarious fecal antics could be considered a step up.

Galland

If you had to smell them, watch them {snip}, and them on a daily basis, you too would find that anything would be a step up
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:20:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:10:53 AM EDT
[#9]
I just got back from the interview. OMG....I had no idea what I was getting into when I applied for this job. From the job discription it sounded as if this was going to be another lab oriented job, which I would be real comfortable with.

But noooooooooooooo. God, did I get it all wrong. This is an administative job on salary. We shall see if, and when I get a phone call back offering me this job, or telling me that I didn't get it
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:35:12 AM EDT
[#10]
in most endeavors, its inevitable that during the upward move, operating a desk comes into the picture.  
i avoid office work as much as i can - until i absolutely have to get in there or when my boss starts to fuss.  

but, if the salary is right, one could be persuaded of the benefits of admn. work.  good luck!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
last week here at the WFUBMC, and today they want me for an interview on Monday. God, I hope I get it.

It will be a nice little step up. No more monkeys, no more sleep deprivation nights, and most of all no more of that little bitch that sits next to me ....geeeeee that would be nice

Maybe the  "bitch" just needs a from the Outsider
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:24:09 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe the  "bitch" just needs a from the Outsider

If you want to hit it then she is all yours, but I wouldn't even touch it with a stolen member from my worst enemy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top