Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 7:19:58 AM EST
Why, you ask?

Separated from and in the process of divorcing my wife of 27 years. (She moved away in December.)
Last child graduates from HS on 5/29 and will moving off to get a job and further his education in early June in SE Texas.
My bosses (that's a whole other issue) want me to move to Tyler and develop a new sales territory.

After nearly 25 years of home ownership, I am living in an apartment and enjoying it. I will need to find a nice complex, preferably on the south side of town.

I am ready to leave the D/FW Psychoplex.

Any secrets to living in Tyler?

What company is going to be the best cell phone provider in the area?

Also, going to need a new church home. Looking for a charismatic, Spirit-filled, non-yuppie Body of Christ. Invites and suggestions welcome.

Regards,
Mahatma
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:00:07 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/11/2004 10:02:48 AM EST by firstar]
You might try looking down around Lake Palestine. My wife and I have our travel trailer down there and the lake is very nice. The private campground we are in is about 15 miles south of the loop in Tyler. I don't know if there are any apt. complexes down there but it couldn't hurt to look. I worked in Tyler a few years back and a lot of the people I worked with lived outside of the Tyler city limits.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 11:26:19 AM EST
Thanks for the idea. The thought of living a bit out in the country didn't cross my mind. I'll look into that.

Mahatma
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 11:55:56 AM EST
Top Top