Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2005 6:48:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:36:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I would not think that you would have any problems, but you might want to call State Police and ask just in case.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:02:10 PM EDT
[#2]
The Mayor just announced that they are not letting anyone into in New Orleans because of this new hurricane that may hit here.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:13:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:30:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The Mayor Dumbass just announced that they are not letting anyone into in New Orleans because of this new hurricane that may hit here.

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:25:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:27:06 PM EDT
[#6]
You guys should be ok since I think lord trader is out in Kenner, where they are not stopping the influx of people (I just got home tonight)... if you need a place to crash that has water/power/food/etc, let me know. I have many bedrooms and almost no damage. Damn, the A/C feels nice
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:42:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You guys should be ok since I think lord trader is out in Kenner, where they are not stopping the influx of people (I just got home tonight)... if you need a place to crash that has water/power/food/etc, let me know. I have many bedrooms and almost no damage. Damn, the A/C feels nice

glad to hear you came out ok!

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Wearing a fire and rescue shirt is a great idea. Take some food and water along.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top