Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2006 8:22:35 PM EDT
All I can say is !!!!! That was impressive to see. Actually I really liked it. The little spinner I took liked it too. Sorry no Picts for you...

Slug-O-Matic
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:45:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I went to see it right before Christmas. Wow doesn't even really cover, does it? You need to see it to believe it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:05:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I think once they have some kinda building here in downtown complete, they're going to setup shop semi-permanently down here
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 5:15:55 AM EDT
[#3]
HAHA. FAG you are now. Did you flash any of them with your Surefire then you can keep your man card.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 5:22:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Never admit such things in a public forum.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:38:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Cirque du Soleil is great.  

The first thing the Notorious W.I.F.E did after we returned from our honeymoon was make me surrender my man card, then she ran it through the paper shredder while I watched, made me burn the pieces, and had me scatter the ashes in the wind.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:21:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm not really up on the French language....

but I'm pretty sure "Cirque du Soleil" translate into; 'My Balls Are In Her Handbag'  

yes dear
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:42:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Mrs. jjrock and I are making our yearly pilgramage to LV in May.

Mrs: Do you want to go to see Hairspray on Saturday night in Vegas?

Me: Aaaahhhhh, no? I'll be at the blackjack table.

We bought tickets to see Brad Paisley in Primm instead.

My balls are clearly intact!!

She did borrow them in 2000. We did see Caberet. Did you know they sing the whole time? No talking.

Oh yeah, we did see the water version of Cirque a couple of years ago.

I guess we "share".
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:59:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Who said you ever had a "Man Card"?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:55:27 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Who said you ever had a "Man Card"?

[Paulie Walnuts and Christopher in unison] OOOOOOWWWWWW!!![Paulie Walnuts and Christopher in unison]

jj
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:52:02 PM EDT
[#10]
I used to work for them.
And yes, I did light them up with my flashlight.

(During a rehearsal. I was just minding my own business, but the chicks on stage were so damn hot, couldn't stop looking. Then I realized I was wearing a flashlight on my head
I was asked to leave, but that got overruled by the director. Needed the work done... Wasn't allowed to wear the light anymore
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:28:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:46:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
IS it good or bad that I dont even know what you are talking about?

www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/default.htm
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:46:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I used to work for them.
And yes, I did light them up with my flashlight.

(During a rehearsal. I was just minding my own business, but the chicks on stage were so damn hot, couldn't stop looking. Then I realized I was wearing a flashlight on my head
I was asked to leave, but that got overruled by the director. Needed the work done... Wasn't allowed to wear the light anymore

LOL

Now thats funny.

I went to see it a couple years ago, it was Ok but I thought a little overpriced.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#14]
You know my feelings on the matter. Glad you had a good time with a nice young lady which is more than most of us can say.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:24:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Well I guess the vote it 50/50 on this one . I still say that the show was incredable to watch. Gota hand it to them I could not do a 10th of what they could do on that stage. I would go see it again if given the chance in LV if you asked me...

Slug-O-Matic
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:03:35 PM EDT
[#16]
The show in Vegas isn't the same as the one here. I assume you saw La Nouba in Orlando. The one is LV is Mystère. They are all different. They even have one that is mostly in/under water.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:26:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Wanna have a great time and keep those nads?  Go see the best REAL circus pros at
http://www.circussarasota.org/
Circus Sarasota only has performances in February, but to avoid automatic cancellation of  my manhood I'd wait.  In my opinion Cirque d' Soleil is just too gay.  
BTW their latest performance in Tampa got a real bad review.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:48:41 AM EDT
[#19]
It was a road show here in Jax. Fl
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top