Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2003 9:50:08 PM EDT

Okay, I walked into Arizona Sportsman (Bell Rd.) yesterday. I know the manager and I give him shit on how high their stuff is. He tells me they have a gun I might like. We walk over to the used gun cabinet. An ex-LEO sold them three used Kimbers. All in 100 percent condition, not a scratch. I've been wanting one for a long time. But I'm not willing to pay a high price for one. Low and behold one of the Kimbers was in my price range. It's a Custom II, in 100 percent condition. Maybe fifty rounds through it. The gun was for sale at 459.00. So I jumped on it. Took it to Ben Avery today. She shoots extremely tight groups, for my 18 yr. old son and I. Not a single malfunction.
  My son loves it so much I'm thinking of giving it to him and buying me a Kimber Pro Carry II. So now I'm a 1911 fan. My CCW Glock 19 has retired to the safe.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:56:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Gotta love those Kimbers!
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 12:39:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the other adiction.

Theres nothing like 38oz of American Made STEEL launching pumkin sized bullets quickly and accurately
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#3]
 Brother Lumpy speaks the truth!  Let the church say, "AMEN!!!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top