Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 5:06:39 AM EDT
well guys its been fun, but you wont have me to kick around any more.  times change people change.
i guess its time.

hope yall have fun.  you might see me at shoots. i dont know.

Ronald
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:45:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Ron, what happened?  Email me.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:08:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Huh!? What!? What happened? I know I have drifted in and out at times but I never have wanted to leave for good. Can you tell us more or is it one of those things that are best left undiscussed?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:54:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Ron, Hey wait.....whats goin on man?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:20:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:34:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Dude not cool.....(slap). no really im joking. are you just going off line as in no more inter net period???  but it sounds like youve made up your mind...........so long and peace be with you
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:51:53 AM EDT
[#6]
What the? What is going on Ron? Come on man don't make me call my lawyer!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:26:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn Ron, sure hate to hear that.  

Hope to see you around sometime.  Shoot me an IM or email anytime you want to do some shooting.

ETA  I guess if you're going offline, the above won't work.  If I haven't already given you my phone #, let me know and I'll send it over.

Thanks for the advise on the AK's in the past and for always being so friendly at the shoots.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:17:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:57:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the news Duke, if you see him again soon be sure to tell him we all say hi and we wish him the best of luck with the changes he is going through.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top