Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2010 7:07:41 PM EDT
24APR10 in bonfield. i could use some tutoring from konrad powers!

where around chicagoland do they sell nice shooting gear? glove, mat,  jacket  etc etc?  isra highpower
Link Posted: 2/4/2010 5:18:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Midway "had" shooting mat on sale..yep, still do

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=169107

I only remember cause I was thinking about picking one up.  When doing a match at the ISRA range, somebody let me borrow theirs and I'm pretty sure this was the same kind.  It was pretty nice...although I don't have a lot of experience, haven't used any others so take that for what it's worth, but for $25 hard to beat.
Link Posted: 2/4/2010 1:39:59 PM EDT
[#2]
i went to one 2 years ago. Very Helpful.  Now I'd like to get tutored on the fine points. The TNIRL at the state range is good, but the experienced guys make things happen pretty fast, and I stumble along.  MidwayUSA.com has all the equipt you should need to get started.
Link Posted: 2/4/2010 6:03:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I think you can e-mail Konrad if you go to the ISRA web site. Look for High Power section a search somewhere in that section should do. He is top notch and will answer any questions you might have.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/5/2010 10:06:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I would encourage anyone who is at all interested in getting into highpower to go to this clinic.  It's how I started out several years ago and you can't beat the education you'll get there.
Link Posted: 2/16/2010 6:13:09 AM EDT
[#5]
thanks for replying!
Link Posted: 2/20/2010 6:18:43 AM EDT
[#6]
It's a great clinic.  Konrad does a great job of teaching the basics, and the coaches can really help fine tune your position on the range.  They try to make sure we are one to one with the student coach ratio.  

Regarding equipment, the top quality and top price equipment comes from Creedmoor Sports.

I'd like to see lots of juniors at the clinic.  Many members of the Illinoi Junior Highpower team will be there, some coaching, my son is a 15 year old Master class shooter on the team, and some new members taking part in the class.  

The junior team  will have 3 or 4 rifles there that can be used by juniors, so don't let not having a rifle stop you.  We'll also have ammo for juniors interested in joining the team.  Also the team will be scouting for new team members.  If you are a junior and want to join the team, or use our rifles and ammo for the clinic please contact me as well as Konrad.

Good Shooting!
Mike Neubauer
Chairman, Illinois Junior Highpower
309-369-8799
miketractor'at'verizon.net
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 2:57:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's a great clinic.  Konrad does a great job of teaching the basics, and the coaches can really help fine tune your position on the range.  They try to make sure we are one to one with the student coach ratio.  

Regarding equipment, the top quality and top price equipment comes from Creedmoor Sports.

I'd like to see lots of juniors at the clinic.  Many members of the Illinoi Junior Highpower team will be there, some coaching, my son is a 15 year old Master class shooter on the team, and some new members taking part in the class.  

The junior team  will have 3 or 4 rifles there that can be used by juniors, so don't let not having a rifle stop you.  We'll also have ammo for juniors interested in joining the team.  Also the team will be scouting for new team members.  If you are a junior and want to join the team, or use our rifles and ammo for the clinic please contact me as well as Konrad.

Good Shooting!
Mike Neubauer
Chairman, Illinois Junior Highpower
309-369-8799
miketractor'at'verizon.net

hell yes we need junior shooters at this clinic!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top