Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2003 3:45:05 AM EDT
IPSC 3 gun class is this weekend. I still have a few slots left.  If you're the "wait till the last minute type", its getting close.  For those looking to improve your shooting skills, don't pass this up.  Although its focus is on IPSC style shooting, its based on sound, high-speed handling skills that can be applied to all environments (competition, self-defense, fun/plinking, etc..) Have you ever seen that guy at the range who likes to rip off 20 rounds at a time and still manages to barely hit the backstop, let alone, the target?  This class will show you how to do that type of shooting AND hit your target.  This two day class is 1/2 pistol, 1/2 shotgun, and 1 day rifle. I expect to put about 750 pistol, 200 shotgun, and 750 rifle rounds downrange. Cost is $200, if you want some more information send me an email and I'll return an information guide with more specifics.  A couple board members have already signed-up, come on out and join them.

VSP
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 5:28:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm packing all the ammo and other accessories.
Who else is coming?  The program during these two days is very promising.

Link Posted: 7/31/2003 3:34:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I REALLY wanted to make this class.  I even bought a new gun for it.  But, my sister-in-law is in the process of moving and I've been told (by the Mrs.) that I'm helping all day Saturday.

If you have another class like this in the future, please keep me posted.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 4:48:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I REALLY wanted to make this class.  I even bought a new gun for it.  But, my sister-in-law is in the process of moving and I've been told (by the Mrs.) that I'm helping all day Saturday.

If you have another class like this in the future, please keep me posted.

Take a day off on Friday, help family, and then "rest" on Saturday and Sunday...  :-))
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top