Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/18/2003 8:34:24 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/18/2003 1:05:20 PM EST by dnra]
Hi, I'm selling a LONGARM out of MA to A NH guy most likely, what other than a drivers license do you NH guys have for gunz licenses that this individual should have for me to do this?.......you all know the myriad of problems we have here in MA lic wise unless your a cop, lawyer, or a kennedy........... BUDHAM NH FFL my friend, any insights?
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 8:37:31 AM EST
When I lived in NH all you needed was a drivers license.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 1:51:57 PM EST
Fed Law prohibits "interstate" sales between individuals (even if "face to face")! If both parties do not live in the same state, Fed Law requires the buyer to make the purchase thru an FFL in his/her home state.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 1:54:46 PM EST
LenS is correct. You can actally do private sales
in mass (not more than 4 a year or you are considered a "Dealer" in mass.) but the weapon needs to be transferred on an FA-10.
I believe you can hand carry the gun to the recieving FFL. (please correct me If I am wrong here.)
Top Top