Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2007 11:58:15 AM EST
Ill be moving back to northern New England in the next couple months.Id like any help you folks might have on the area,especially the rental market.
Ill need a small house or two bedroom apt (possibly a studio?)

Any areas that stand out? Any to avoid??

I do in-field machine work and travel probably 60-80% of the time so a secure feeling is a big plus.............but want to stay in the country if possible.

Ive been reading Colt--Sporters posts here but need a little more info.

Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/14/2007 7:55:58 AM EST
How close to Manchester do you want/need to be? There are plenty of small towns within a 30 min radius that are nice places to be.
Link Posted: 2/14/2007 1:08:52 PM EST
As above, a little more info would be helpful.

If you want to be in Manch Vegas, there are some places to avoid but there are some very nice neighborhoods with 'hidden' apartments.
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 5:19:22 PM EST
Sorry for delay on reply to above .........(been away from a computer)

I just found out yesterday that I had the job.(HOO-RAAAAY!!!)
Ill probably be moving in the next 2-4 weeks.
The shop is somewhere in or around Manchester so Id say around a half hour commute would be about perfect. Not too close......not too far.

Im told by friends in Maine to try to get 'tween Manchester and Portsmouth (Why? I dont know)..............And I guess staying close to Nashua and her 600yd range would be nice too!!

Ill be round this computer off and on for a few days while Im at this job in TX so if any one has any info.........again I would be very gratefull.

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:51:50 AM EST
Congratulations, and welcome to NH...

I'm in Manch, and I'm happy to help if I can.

Have you heard about the Free State Project?

Check it out @ freestateproject.org - it would be great if you signed up.

I'm a NH native, but I've met a whole lot of new liberty-minded friends, coming to the state...great folks who take the Constitution seriously.

You'll find a TON of information on cities and towns, in FAQ and Q&A format, over at nhfree.com

Best o' luck w/ your move, and hopefully we can hit the range some time.

Chris
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 7:35:35 AM EST
Thanks for the info Chris!

Ill be leaving this weekend for the 1800 some-odd mile drive home from Tulsa.(weather permitting)

Anyone got a storage bay for a 16' utility trailer for rent ?
Top Top