Site Notices
IMPD officers arrested (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 9:19:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/6/2020 9:20:52 PM EDT by SigOwner_P229]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mav3rick:

As soon as l saw the first post In that thread was from him l didn't even bother continuing. He and another one in there have given me several warnings for stupid shit. I used to sell a lot on there but not as much anymore.
View Quote

I quit selling when they implemented the picture rule. Like even stupid minuscule crap needs pictures. Selling a new in pack milspec LPK? Even though every single milspec LPK is exactly the  same, you have to post a picture bc your word on condition (new in pack) isn't good enough for the INGO gods. Stupidest shit I've ever heard of.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 12:19:15 PM EDT
Fun fact: Churchmouse is also a convicted felon. Aggravated battery, no less. What a POS.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 12:38:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Engineer_Power:
Fun fact: Churchmouse is also a convicted felon. Aggravated battery, no less. What a POS.
View Quote

Dang, I had no idea. Good thing there aren't cops on there that would have to fix that issue. Oh wait, what's this thread about again.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 1:49:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/7/2020 5:38:35 PM EDT by ban-hater]
Originally Posted By Engineer_Power:
View Quote

And how do you know this?

@Engineer_Power
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:59:54 PM EDT
Is it too late to pile on? I got banned from the INGO in the classifieds for not closing an ad. Big Tanker issued an infraction and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. I had previous infractions for shitty language. "You are DONE here my friend!" were his final words. Actually, he told me I could sell again in the classifieds IF I began paying for membership again. As long as I followed the rules "to a T", and continued paying, I could sell there. Fuck that, I'm not paying to have infractions wiped. I was a long time member myself with perfect feedback and had quite a list of friends over there.  FBT
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 5:10:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/23/2020 6:50:13 AM EDT by Fordtough25]
Welcome @NapTown. Yes we all miss the old days at INGO sadly. Nothing new on the case, anyone?
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 12:29:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By NapTown:
Is it too late to pile on? I got banned from the INGO in the classifieds for not closing an ad. Big Tanker issued an infraction and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. I had previous infractions for shitty language. "You are DONE here my friend!" were his final words. Actually, he told me I could sell again in the classifieds IF I began paying for membership again. As long as I followed the rules "to a T", and continued paying, I could sell there. Fuck that, I'm not paying to have infractions wiped. I was a long time member myself with perfect feedback and had quite a list of friends over there.  FBT
View Quote

Lol, you think the stupidity of the staff over there won't apply to you until one day it does. Haha, welcome!
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 12:38:32 AM EDT
Any updates on the two officers?
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 1:33:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By abnk:
Any updates on the two officers?
View Quote

I checked mycase last week and outside of the usual discovery, telecon hearings due to covid, etc, no. I believe there is a hearing in late January that may be more meaningful if it doesn't get delayed.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 2:31:35 PM EDT
Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 8:57:22 PM EDT
If CM is a convicted felon he’s definitely breaking the law by having firearms in his possession.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 12:42:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By RD1972:
If CM is a convicted felon he’s definitely breaking the law by having firearms in his possession.
View Quote

I'm going to chalk that one up to rumor. I don't think anybody has ever produced any evidence of such. And expungement is a thing so he may be a convicted felon with the conviction expunged allowing him to possess firearms again.

I may think he's less intelligent than he believes he is, and I may think he's a terrible mod, but I don't condone slandering someone based on unsubstantiated rumors.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 6:10:57 AM EDT
After he became a Mod there’s been a lot of people and gun shops leave. There also is the group of people on there that seem to think he’s the best thing to happen on that forum.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 10:34:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By RD1972:
After he became a Mod there’s been a lot of people and gun shops leave. There also is the group of people on there that seem to think he’s the best thing to happen on that forum.
View Quote

Lol, there's also a group (including mods) on there that thought James Yeager was the best thing to happen to the firearms community...lol, I wouldn't put much stock in what the cuckoos believe.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 11:52:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SigOwner_P229:

Lol, there's also a group (including mods) on there that thought James Yeager was the best thing to happen to the firearms community...lol, I wouldn't put much stock in what the cuckoos believe.
View Quote

I remember that shit, was a worship thing for awhile for sure
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 12:02:00 AM EDT
And if it couldn't get any worse over there now they've gone and fucked around with an update. Now the forum is completely borked. It looks like trash. The only reason I go there is to look in the classifieds and now that is almost damn near impossible.

It looks like a five-year-old did it
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:19:57 PM EDT
There use to be deals to be had in the classifieds there. Not anymore. Shit is dang near MSRP anymore. I still look at them for the off chance that a deal would pop up but nope. The site has changed so much that I really don't post on it anymore or read any of the sub forums on it because of all of the BS that goes with it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:24:53 PM EDT
    I left about two years ago, haven't been back since and ain't going. Same story as everybody else, pious rat = ahole. Nuff said.

The vupd thing is interesting though, would like to see an update.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 1:13:22 AM EDT
I just go there to sell crap I don't want anymore.
Occasionally I'll come across a CM Special 1911 in the classifieds
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:43:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Nacho-Man:
I just go there to sell crap I don't want anymore.
Occasionally I'll come across a CM Special 1911 in the classifieds
View Quote

There was a guy over there, can't remember his handle, that was a kinda off the grid prepper type, more than the usual, but not "nuts". I think he lives down toward Evansville, but out by himself (w/wife), but he was a wealth of knowledge about using stuff that other people would think was junk, but he knew how to re-use stuff like nobody else I've ever seen. I do miss reading his thread, if he's still doing it. He had a several page long thread about re-using all kinds of stuff and getting along on the bare minimum.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:37:39 AM EDT
Looks like pretrial conference is still scheduled for next week.

01/28/2021
Pretrial Conference
Session:01/28/2021 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Rubick, Steven J - MAG
Comment:video hearing
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:34:20 PM EDT
Any updates?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:18:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Fordtough25:
Any updates?
View Quote

The pre-trial conference on 28JAN says "matters conducted off record" with another pretrial conference scheduled 26FEB.

This is the "speedy" part of a fair trial I think. (Sarcasm is implied)...
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:29:49 PM EDT

The pre-trial conference on 28JAN says "matters conducted off record" with another pretrial conference scheduled 26FEB.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Any updates?

Another pretrial conference scheduled for 16APR
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 1:19:02 PM EDT
Whew, that’s a lot of pre trials
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:53:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/28/2021 10:03:44 PM EDT by ban-hater]
Whew, that’s a lot of pre trials
View Quote

This is the other guy that was arrested.
State of Indiana v. Jason David Norman
Case Number29D02-2005-F5-002799

03/23/2021
Jury Trial
Session:08/31/2020 9:00 AM, Rescheduled
Session:10/06/2020 8:30 AM, Rescheduled
Session:01/12/2021 8:30 AM, Rescheduled
Session:03/23/2021 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Brown, Jonathan M
Comment:DLH
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 7:14:39 PM EDT