Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2008 9:27:27 AM EDT
Or should I say deficit, to the tune of 2 billion dollars. Was passed, and is just awaiting the governor's signature, as is the bill banning pay to play. I won't hold my breath on the latter. All our elected leaders need to be removed in this state.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 9:34:44 AM EDT
[#1]
It is really unbeleivable not only that they passed it but the amount; 2 billion dollars that number is really un-comprehensable and this is only at the state level!  at any level really.

This state really needs to be over thrown to say it midly!   The same ass-wipes get elected and keep on making matters worse.

I sure would like to see a breakdown on the budget; thats got to be public information but its probably so buried somewhere that its virtually impossible to get.

Link Posted: 6/2/2008 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Now would be a good time for everybody to quit their job and get welfare, unemployment, etc.  If we'd all band together and kick this state while it's down, we might just implode it.  

I hope it does implode, because I'm leaving it forever in about a year from yesterday.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 4:46:31 PM EDT
[#3]
gubenor won't sign it, so yet alas another budget deadline come and gone, another OT session in the works, and not a GOD DAMN REPUBLICAN SHOUTING FROM THE ROOFTOPS ANYWHERE!!!

WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL YOU REPUBLICAN LAWMAKERS

COUGH COUGH I MEAN RINOS

You should be on point criticizing this shambles of a totalitarian democratic controlled commie state, instead of fellating the dems so they might throw you a scrap, and hiding from the tribune and sun times like a little nancy boy.

You are all pathetic and fucking sicken me once again.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 6:32:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Im working for the state this summer...you wouldnt believe the BS they put us through.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:02:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey at least they passed the alcohol sales on the internet ban. Budget smudget, most Illinois folk just want to know that they are being protected from themselves.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:31:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hey at least they passed the alcohol sales on the internet ban. Budget smudget, most Illinois folk just want to know that they are being protected from themselves.

I am so relieved!  I feel much safer now!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:14:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me too John, maybe we can get together tonight and cuddle and suck our thumbs and watch Blago on TV tell us everything will be ok!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:16:34 PM EDT
[#8]
and 27 BILLION for the olympics!!!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:40:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me too John, maybe we can get together tonight and cuddle and suck our thumbs and watch Blago on TV tell us everything will be ok!

I'll bring my teddy bear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top