Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
9/16/2019 10:09:13 PM
Posted: 8/23/2004 6:03:38 PM EDT
My father sent me a pic of a gun he bought from a friend. its not a very good pic. and ive never seen one like it .the mag. is all the way to the rear pistol grip forward.ejects from the top and he says you can actually change positions of the upper depending on which arm or angle you are firing it at. its 223 cal. he called it a bushmaster but ive never seen one look like that.i wish i could get this pic online but that is impossible with my current setup. any help would be ...... helpful. SEMPER FI .
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:05:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/23/2004 6:06:27 PM EDT by QuietShootr]
It's a Bushmaster ARM pistol.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:13:14 PM EDT
BINGO! THANKS.what were these used for. they dont look very accurate.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:15:22 PM EDT
It was originally conceived as an Air Force survival weapon. Never went anywhere, as far as I'm aware.
Top Top