Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2003 1:31:00 PM EDT
I have shot a few IDPA matches at Collin Co Gun Range and it was fun as hell. I'm thinking of heading out to TDSA to check out their IDPA match. They have matches on some Sundays (1st and 3rd) and some Saturdays (2nd). I also know that Backwoods Traps hosts a few matches. Anyone interested in heading out to match one Sunday?
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:34:10 PM EDT
[#1]
 Lemme know when you go.  I'll introduce you to some of the other members there.

mm
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:52:26 PM EDT
[#2]

I would try to go on one Sunday.  Maybe 2 or 3 wks from now?  
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 5:53:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I would try to go on one Sunday.  Maybe 2 or 3 wks from now?  

I told my wife today that I needed to get back out there...I've skipped a couple of months.  

Let me know the date.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:12:52 PM EDT
[#4]
My Glock needs a workout. Let us know the date. I would like to join in and meet some of the DFW crew.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#5]
 There's an IDPA match at TDSA on June 1st, 10am.  There's an IPSC match next Saturday, but ya'll will be playing in red mud.

mm
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 12:51:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I can't make the June 1st match. Saturdays are no good for me. According to their schedule they should be having a Sunday match the weekend after June 1st. I'll plan on hitting that one.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 1:06:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
 Lemme know when you go.  I'll introduce you to some of the other members there.

mm

mm.  They should give us a group discount if we join them.

I do like to check it out first, though. Sundays are best for me.  I have no problem of either mid. or late June.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 1:13:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm prepping for State so I'll be shooting all the upcoming CCIDPA matches on the calendar between now and then. I'll be at CCGR on Saturday and Backwoods on Sunday. PM me if you're interested in meeting up.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 3:03:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Don't let this idea slip away. I would also love to go to a match to watch or shoot. Lets pick a date. Now that my farming is done, I am open for a date... fullclip

Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:07:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I can't make the June 1st match. Saturdays are no good for me. According to their schedule they should be having a Sunday match the weekend after June 1st. I'll plan on hitting that one.

June 1st is a Sunday.  The next one they have is on the 14th and 15th.

mike
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 4:58:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

June 1st is a Sunday.  The next one they have is on the 14th and 15th.

mike

I knew that I would one day long for that insurance company calendar that got thrown away. June 1st sounds good to me. Hey MM, how many people show up to the IDPA shoots at TDSA?
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 5:03:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Not to hijack this thread but could someone forward me the contact list? I "lost" mine.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 4:07:32 PM EDT
[#13]
 Oh jeez,  I don't have any idea of how many people show up.  But they do end up filling the parking lot and sometimes have people parking on the road.  So, I'd say at least 20 competitors, then safety officers, family members, etc...

mm
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 4:57:57 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Not to hijack this thread but could someone forward me the contact list? I "lost" mine.

Thanks,

Email bung for it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:35:51 PM EDT
[#15]
I shoot IDPA at Collin County Gun range and TDSA quite a bit.  You can expect 25-40 shooters on a Saturday at Collin County and roughly the same number at most TDSA shoots.

Tomorrows match (May 25th) at CCIDPA has been cancelled due to lack of a match director.  Next weekend should be on fire though.

There's a 3gun IPSC Match in Austin on the 31st.  IDPA at Collin County on the 31st and IDPA at TDSA on the 1st.

Come on out and shoot with us, the more the better!

BradC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top