Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2012 6:03:00 AM EDT
Anyone shooting at Rex's tonight?
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:37:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I shoot almost every Tuesday night, Foxinnc also shoots there, but I haven't seen him in a few weeks.

If any of you guys every shoot the match please come up and say hey. I usually stick to myself, but would be glad to meet any of you guys.

Here is the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hendersonvilleidpa

Here is the youtube page (mine are under Keith): http://www.youtube.com/user/hendersonvilleidpa/videos?view=1

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 6:16:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you shoot last night?  

I was the only left handed shooter and the only one that didn't know you couldn't use a drop pouch.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 7:09:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes I was there, I was the redheaded guy shooting a Walther PPS.

Was this your first time shooting IDPA? I noticed we had a lot of new faces last night.

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 9:29:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yes I was there, I was the redheaded guy shooting a Walther PPS.

Was this your first time shooting IDPA? I noticed we had a lot of new faces last night.

That was my second time.  I live in Charleston but have family in Hendersonville.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Its a lot of fun especially shooting in larger outdoor matches. Next time your in the area let me know, and we can hit up the range.

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 6:37:45 PM EDT
[#6]
That sounds good.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top