Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2017 6:12:14 PM EDT
I'm here as a member of the press.

FL Atty General Pam Bondi is here. Any questions you'd like me to ask her?

http://revisefl.com/
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 7:59:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Is she considering a run for Governor, does she support open carry?
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 9:24:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea, why can't we just leave it alone? Also, how about establishing a ratification processes like that of the US Constitution, where we need a state meeting of representatives and all the other work that will slow down the process? Just ideas, I am sure since you are press you can make it sound more eloquent
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 10:01:47 AM EDT
[#3]
The meeting ended before I could see the replies. My apologies. Should've asked you guys for questions in advance. The majority of citizens who spoke at this meeting were FL Democratic Party operatives giving their support for restoring voting rights for convicted felons. They also wanted "fair" redistricting.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The meeting ended before I could see the replies. My apologies. Should've asked you guys for questions in advance. The majority of citizens who spoke at this meeting were FL Democratic Party operatives giving their support for restoring voting rights for convicted felons. They also wanted "fair" redistricting.
View Quote
I am currently attending FAMU law school. They presented this when it came to the UCF area. Our "American Constitutional Society," (Soros, liberal front) were organizing getting people there to stack the audience. Same issues you mentioned is what their whining was about. When or how are they presenting these ideas/concerns for voting or action?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top