Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/17/2018 2:59:43 PM EDT
I've got a bulgy AK74 build, and there are some rivits my toth tools riviter can't get to. Specifically, the trigger guard and a rear trunion rivet. Also, I'm having a hell of a time getting the barrel back in correctly. Is there anyone in the Springfield area that can help?
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 12:14:11 PM EDT
Any Springfield people here to help a brotha out???
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 4:49:17 PM EDT
How about in the southern half of the state?
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 11:57:41 PM EDT
I'll check to see if I still have my trigger jig. Your welcome to use my shop press if you need it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 12:04:37 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mattgunguy:
I'll check to see if I still have my trigger jig. Your welcome to use my shop press if you need it.
View Quote
Hey, aren't you the dude I bought all this from?

I'd rather use your knowledge than your press, bit getting both would be better.
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 1:24:47 AM EDT
Yeah. I'm the culprit.
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 7:36:13 AM EDT
IIRC, "aenamabay", or some user name along those lines, used to be active in MOHTF, and he was an AK wizard that lived a little north of you in JC.
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 8:49:37 AM EDT
That would be Eric I believe his name is, he's not a ak wizard. More like an artist. Told me a couple years back that he was done with ak building though.
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 12:48:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Mattgunguy:
Yeah. I'm the culprit.
View Quote
Awesome. I've been slacking on this project like crazy. I would really appreciate use of your press with guidance.
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 1:56:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By JohnnyCarcinogen:

Awesome. I've been slacking on this project like crazy. I would really appreciate use of your press with guidance.
View Quote
I'm free this weekend for the most part. I'll send you a message with my number.
Top Top