Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2018 4:30:33 AM EDT
My brothers, my Huskers, liven this shit up!  Post up.  You have some solid members here, carrying your weight.  Change happens slowly in the Cornhusker State, but be on guard.  Be vocal about your rights, and the constitution!!  I want to come home.............I am behind enemy lines in Washington, but I'm afraid the fight might be lost.  The battle is coming to you.  Just look at the license plates of the cars around you.  The libs are coming from everywhere.  Protect what is yours.   I want to come home.
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 8:50:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 11:53:18 AM EDT
[#2]
yes, please move back!  we could use your votes and tax dollars!  

i emailed my Senators, Congresscritter, President as well.  gotta at least try something!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top