Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 7/22/2008 4:51:32 PM EST
Greetings friends! While I reside in Missouri and have no plans to leave, I am a die-hard Husker fan. Mom worked at St Marks on the Campus, directly across the road from the main gates of Memorial Stadium. I ran the campus a lot! Although adulthood has taken me away from husker land, I will always bleed husker red.

Now on to the point, last year, I started a thread in my Missouri HTF regarding the huskers and their disappointing season. I figured on a lot of hate, as we tend to provoke, but didn't really give a shit. Weeeeellllll, its time to start it up again. I started a new post today on the Huskers. This is the link to that thread in the MO home town forums.

I would appreciate as much Husker blood as possible to chime in to assist me in properly indoctrinating the Haters as to what real fans are made of. I shall not fall in my battle with the Haters, but they will be out in droves later. Let us defend against them together. One went so far as to use kansas in the same sentence as Nebraska....FOR SHAME.

Thank you bothers and sisters for your time!

~Ed
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 7:38:48 AM EST
Whilst I now reside in La Vista NE , I am a tried and true Kansas Jay Hawk fan !

And as you said " One went so far as to use kansas in the same sentence as Nebraska....FOR SHAME."

I agree He should NEVER have put nebraska in the same ANYTHING as KANSAS !

Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:16:08 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/23/2008 8:18:02 AM EST by edipus]
Touché....Touché...

However...the title clearly was a call for the Chosen, not the Damned...back to your hole foul bird!!!!!!

~Ed

I will acquiesce that your basketball program is looking very, very good. Congrats on that aspect at least.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 11:21:35 AM EST
Oh good, some noise from the Missery side of the border coming into the KANSAS/Nebraska HTF.

How lucky for us.
Top Top