Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/1/2006 4:33:53 PM EST
Has anyone else been shocked at the cost increase of hunting permits. I just paid $54 for small game, big game and a muzzel loading license. Holy crap!!!! Something seems really wrong with a 44% increase over last years cost.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 5:03:18 PM EST
Cost hadn't gone up in years. They need to do something to get money in their budget. $54 is still cheap compared to other states. I buy all the stamps...figure my money goes to keep the sport alive in one way or the other.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:17:31 AM EST

Originally Posted By 05LowRider:
Cost hadn't gone up in years. They need to do something to get money in their budget. $54 is still cheap compared to other states. I buy all the stamps...figure my money goes to keep the sport alive in one way or the other.

+1
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:08:36 AM EST
I cut back on my stamps this year due to cost. I'm only hunting muzzleloader on my own land.
These license costs pale compared to the actual cost of obtaining good land to hunt on.

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 9:59:02 AM EST
Amen to that. Still seems high to me. But I paid it so it must not have been too high. Just means I need to kill more dear to make up the difference.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:42:48 PM EST
I paid $72.00 for all of mine. It hurts but I don't mind it , it's money well spent. Bet no one can buy at the super market what I can harvest at that price. Plus help pay the possum cop's salary.
Top Top