Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2005 8:51:10 PM EDT
School just started, had to stop doing car sales. Anyone know if their company is hiring tech talent, looking for support roles or class room tech training. I always pay a finder fee too. ....
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 9:20:14 PM EDT
[#1]
You mean your wife finally let you out of the house?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Delta Technology is always hiring, who knows though they might be the only surviving member of Delta.

Sorry if that's the only bit of help I could provide.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:46:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Thats cool, are they hiring now though? Ill check their site. Thanks dude. Anyone else have any suggestions.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:24:28 AM EDT
[#3]
You'll make more money panhandling than you will in IT.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 1:58:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Baldi'locks - man im just looking for some kinda IT work that pays decent. Im also open to other work.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:52:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thanks Baldi'locks

It's been a while since you've last seen me, apparently.  I've got hair long enough for a ponytail again.    Haven't taken a razor to the scalp in 2 years, 2 weeks...
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 3:45:16 PM EDT
[#6]
So you can do technical training?  You said you were in school?  I guess that means travel is out?  Do you have any satellite communications/RF experience?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:04:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah ive got several years of tech training in a classroom environment, along with anything and everything that goes along with MCSE. Network admin, desktop support, and software support. Im graduating in 10 weeks with my AS. I went back to school when the market slowed down, just turned 26, work should not be this hard to find.  --
So you got hair now eh reject?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:47:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thats cool, are they hiring now though? Ill check their site. Thanks dude. Anyone else have any suggestions.

From the few DT guys I have talked to, it's my understanding that they're always hiring.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:33:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Thats cool, im just trying to find a dern job. The sales job was ok but gotta go to school at night.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top