Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2003 8:40:07 AM EDT
A quick hello to introduce myself.

Another gun nut living in the Springs. Love to shoot and hunt.Especially coyotes.

Look forward to talking to you guys.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 11:10:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome aboard YuccaYetti!!! Nice to meet you.  I hope you enjoy the forums.  

Do you own an AR?  What kind of guns do you enjoy most?  What do you hunt yotes with?  
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 8:20:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome.  So do you load your own ammo?  Got any neato toys to talk about?    Karl.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 10:35:07 AM EDT
[#3]
An AR? I was afraid someone was going to ask that. No. Great now I'm the red headed step child of the board..hahahhahahah.

Probably get one one of these days but I have a few other items ahead of it on the wish list. Like a kimber and a M1A. Got a cetme and a ak though. Couple pistols and shotguns. Bunch of bolt guns

I do reload but haven't for a few years. Just too busy.

As far as coyote hunting goes. I usually take my 7mag believe it or not. I'm not hunting for fur. I'm hunting to kill coyotes. Killed a few over the last couple years with a 22-250 and even a couple with my benelli SBE. But generally the 7 mag is the gun that I tote when hunting just about anything. I do alot of howling in addition to the distress calls. Works damn good too!

Speking of hunting did you guys get any decent tags? All I drew this year was a bull tag for 481. I didn't draw my antelope tag for unit 3 (craig) even though I had 8 freakin points! Should have just went to wyoming. I may go stand in line for a leftover doe antelope tag though cuz I LOVE eating antelope!

Do you guys shoot competitevly? KInd of hoping someone could maybe show me the ropes of this IDPA shooting. Buddy of mine in Florida told me I would like it.

Oh, if any of you guys local to me are FFL and would like to do tranfers let me know.

As far as other toys I got ATV,s

Any of you springs guys want to hook up for a beer let me know.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 5:15:08 PM EDT
[#4]
We do meet on occasion.  Last local meet was about 3 weeks ago at WillysWagon's place.  I think we should meet at least once a month myself.  Maybe do some kind of shoot the next time.  Maybe a meet at Dragon Man's is in order.  What say ye.  Karl.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 9:35:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Well since that is about 15 minutes from me that would probably work
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 2:06:51 PM EDT
[#6]
If you guys are going to have a shoot a dragon mans let me know.  I've got a bunch of new toys to try out.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 3:50:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Welcome YuccaYetti. Glad to have another shooter here in the Springs. Glad to have you aboard!
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 5:25:48 PM EDT
[#8]
bluker1, I wasn't talking one of Dragon Man's shoots, just a get together of board people.  But that of course includes you if you want to come, you are a board member.  We should set a date say a month down the road and see who wants to come.  I say the second saturday in september.  Who could make that?  Karl.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 7:35:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I just might be interested Karl, let me know.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 4:53:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Welcome aboard, Yucca.  I usually get out to Dragonman's most Sundays between noon and 1:00, and stay for a couple hours.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top