Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2006 8:48:27 PM EDT
First of all, I hope nobody minds someone from AZ posting here.  Hello everyone.  I wanted to see if anyone knows a PA member who goes by dont_hurt_me.  He doesn't seem to be a very prolific poster, but perhaps he has some friends in the PA HTF.  

He took payment in 3 separate gun deals and didn't ship the guns.  I got my money back, fortunately, but the other two individuals are still waiting to hear from him.

He wasn't much for communicating, ignoring several IMs and e-mails.  He never offered an explanation, and though he told me the gun was shipped to my FFL, it never showed.  I would like to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, thinking perhaps something is seriously wrong in his personal life, but he won't explain what's up.  If anyone knows this guy, maybe they can offer some insight.  

The other two members currently waiting on either guns or refunds are Cope and Taurus1036.  I'm sure they would appreciate any help.  It would be a shame for them to pursue a criminal investigation when it could be worked out.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:11:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top