Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2005 3:17:35 PM EDT
You guys holdin down the fort up there or is she taking over yet???
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:31:49 PM EDT
[#1]

You moved????

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:40:37 PM EDT
[#2]
WTF? You didn't even say bye?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:56:46 PM EDT
[#3]
You SOB, we thought you were keeping an eye on her.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:06:10 PM EDT
[#4]
lol, sorry guys I didn't have much of a heads up on moving. So many things happened so damned fast that my head was spining! Now that I have my computer hooked up I figured I would see how you guys were doin?  

You guys that are headed down here let me know I will do my best to meet up and maybe do some shootin. There is a 800yrd range that is open 24/7 that is within a 15 min drive!!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:01:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:08:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I used to post a lot during the day here in the hometown. I'm having ARF withdrawls so I'm making up for it
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:22:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Funny thing is I have seen you post more since you moved.

+1

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:53:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Gregwhore gets elected and nwgrumpy skips the state. There has got to be a backstory there.....
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:10:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Gregwhore gets elected and nwgrumpy skips the state. There has got to be a backstory there.....

I got tired of the bitch so I left! Gun grabing state to FA friendly state is always a bonus! Na, the real reason I moved was for a job oportunity and sun...
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:13:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I got tired of the bitch so I left! Gun grabing state to FA friendly state is always a bonus! Na, the real reason I moved was for a job oportunity and sun...

So when do you get your Class 3?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:24:58 PM EDT
[#11]
I would like to tomorrow but I just don't have the funds right now! I do have a wish list and have met a couple of people willing to share theirs!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:05:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Whats the job market like down there? Im not really needing to move atm but NV has always been on my list.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:38:24 PM EDT
[#13]
The job market seems to be really strong especially if you have anything to do with homes... I didn't really look for a job down here so I don't know for sure but my GF has had a pretty good luck so far in her search.

What do you do for a living?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:29:50 PM EDT
[#14]
He did the deed with her, then wiped his member on her curtains.
He had to get out of the state.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:36:50 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He must of popped her in the poop shooter!

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:34:14 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He must of popped her in the poop shooter!

The reason I left is that  I couldn't get it up withn a 10 mile radius of that whore
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:31:15 PM EDT
[#17]
The reason I left is that  I couldn't get it up withn a 10 mile radius of that whore

Thats never happened to me before, I swear.

Gregwhore visits E. Wa. this week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top