Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/7/2005 3:17:35 PM EDT
You guys holdin down the fort up there or is she taking over yet???
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:31:49 PM EDT

You moved????

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:40:37 PM EDT
WTF? You didn't even say bye?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:56:46 PM EDT
You SOB, we thought you were keeping an eye on her.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:06:10 PM EDT
lol, sorry guys I didn't have much of a heads up on moving. So many things happened so damned fast that my head was spining! Now that I have my computer hooked up I figured I would see how you guys were doin?

You guys that are headed down here let me know I will do my best to meet up and maybe do some shootin. There is a 800yrd range that is open 24/7 that is within a 15 min drive!!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:01:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:08:00 PM EDT
I used to post a lot during the day here in the hometown. I'm having ARF withdrawls so I'm making up for it
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:22:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:
Funny thing is I have seen you post more since you moved.

+1

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:53:59 PM EDT
Gregwhore gets elected and nwgrumpy skips the state. There has got to be a backstory there.....
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:10:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:
Gregwhore gets elected and nwgrumpy skips the state. There has got to be a backstory there.....

I got tired of the bitch so I left! Gun grabing state to FA friendly state is always a bonus! Na, the real reason I moved was for a job oportunity and sun...
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:13:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By nwgrumpy:

I got tired of the bitch so I left! Gun grabing state to FA friendly state is always a bonus! Na, the real reason I moved was for a job oportunity and sun...

So when do you get your Class 3?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:24:58 PM EDT
I would like to tomorrow but I just don't have the funds right now! I do have a wish list and have met a couple of people willing to share theirs!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:05:37 AM EDT
Whats the job market like down there? Im not really needing to move atm but NV has always been on my list.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:38:24 PM EDT
The job market seems to be really strong especially if you have anything to do with homes... I didn't really look for a job down here so I don't know for sure but my GF has had a pretty good luck so far in her search.

What do you do for a living?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:29:50 PM EDT
He did the deed with her, then wiped his member on her curtains.
He had to get out of the state.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:36:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By KA3B:

He must of popped her in the poop shooter!

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:34:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gibby:

Originally Posted By KA3B:

He must of popped her in the poop shooter!

The reason I left is that I couldn't get it up withn a 10 mile radius of that whore
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:31:15 PM EDT
The reason I left is that I couldn't get it up withn a 10 mile radius of that whore

Thats never happened to me before, I swear.

Gregwhore visits E. Wa. this week.
Top Top