Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 3:18:33 AM EDT
I might be taking my family there.  Anybody been?  Anything I should know?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:17:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I have not been there, but they are expensive.  This weekend I am taking the family to Erie Pa. to Splash Lagoon.  It may not have all the rustic appeal of great wolf, but the kids do not care.  I have been to Splash Lagoon before, and a great time was had by all.  

Don't know what part of NY. you are coming from but, I would check out splash lagoon in Eria if it is in resonable driving distance.

here is there website.

http://www.splashlagoon.com/index2.html

And for the record. I have nothing to do with the owning or running of the place.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:56:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I have not been there personally, but Me and both of my brothers got gift  certs for there from our parents (They want us to coordinate a weekend where we're all going up so they can see all the grandkids).

From my mom's description on Christmas day though it sounds like a great place.  She has friends who took their grandkids up there and they have all liked it very much.  

BTW, it looks like rooms are around 350 per night for the family, so you know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top