Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2003 7:15:49 PM EDT
I got called into work for reasons beyond my control so I couldn't make it.  Just curious how it went.  Post pics if anyone took some.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:53:46 PM EDT
[#1]
AWWW SON OF A...........

I was thinking the shoot was sunday. I could have actually come out for a couple hours.

Nuts
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 7:00:13 PM EDT
[#2]
My brother-in-law and I were the only ones there.A couple of guys showed up with machine guns and we had a blast.  They let my brother in=law shoot and now he is hooked and says he will have to go the full auto route.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 7:43:57 PM EDT
[#3]
G@#$@#( son of a @#$.  This is the second time I missed the machine gun guys.  Glad you guys had fun.  I already told my boss I will not be available during Bulletfest season.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:51:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess the machine gun guys show up from time to time do they live near by or something? Also The next time I head to the pit my brother inlaw has found us some new targets to shoot at. You remember the VCR. I have heard him talk about a computer monitor and a few other things. He was saying something about a Toilet too. Anyone ever been to the pit during the week? I might take my dad out there on day since we are both off from work often during the week.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 9:54:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I was the second guy there....the one with the C&R M4! Steve (Hawk from 1919.com) was there first with his Sten.
Should have stayed a few minutes longer, the 1919 finally showed up! We stayed till 6pm. Just a note, check out the other post, we are having an "Organized" shoot on Sunday the 25th. Plan on being there! It will be just like the March 22nd shoot.

Oh, and I wouldn't say we live close, it's over an hour for us to there but where else can you shoot MG's???? I drive all the way from Algonac.

Dave
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 10:26:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm kinda upset now that I couldn't make it.  I'll do my best to be at the next one.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:21:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm kinda upset now that I couldn't make it.  I'll do my best to be at the next one.

Ditto!
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 8:05:16 AM EDT
[#8]
gordie48001, if you were the one out at the pit a week ago last sunday, I wanted to thank you for letting my family shoot your M4. The kids are still talking about it and watch the video we took nearly every day.

sixgun, I've been out there on a friday once. no one was around.  I start a 4 day/10 hour day week next week. Hopefully I can get up there on Fridays a little more often

Link Posted: 5/16/2003 10:43:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Yep that was me.
Glad you guys had fun.
If you can stop out on the 25th, we will be there again....only in greater numbers. We will have a few belt-feds and a bunch more shoulder fired MG. I'll have the BBQ and some soft drinks.

Hope to see you there,
Dave
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 8:21:32 AM EDT
[#10]
I will try to make it and will bring brass cased ammo this time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top