Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2006 11:54:20 PM EDT
I didn't feel thre need to spend $9 to see dreamcatchers, cut crystal, handbags, beenie babies, or a ninja swords so I stayed at home.

Was it the typical RK gunshow at the Expo center?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:23:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup, pretty much the  same as usual. Rows of military clothes, books, knives etc but not as bad as a Holloway show in my opinion. Almost no ammo. Very little AKs and milsurp rifles. Anyway, I found some great AR mags that are solid black of high quality for the new KelTec PLR pistol I am raving about lately. Also, finally found a leather holster for the Makarov and the Taurus PT 92AR. These were Don Hume belt slide holsters for $25 that are fantastic. I now have four of them.
Anyway, I had not been to a show in almost a year so out of curiosity, had to check one out.
I doubt I ever go back to a Holloway show though.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#2]
First show I went to in 5 years (last was hollaways..never again). It was good... no ammo so I spent my $ with PK, an industry partner here on some cool toys for the AR.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top