Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 1:07:25 PM EST
How was the Lakeland Gun Show ?????

Tons of "After the BAN" parts ? ? ?

good deals ???????

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:34:02 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/20/2004 5:41:53 AM EST by USCG_Always_Ready]
It was pretty good. Saw a few RRA lowers for a fair price... equivilent to legal transfers pricing in NH only without the FFL transfer fees....

All the prices were interenet prices or better. Lots of USGI issue labelle mags..... a little overpriced though for my taste. Spikestactical sold 4 ARs while I was buying some parts... they were going like hot cakes. Most of the uppers there were all post ban though. I think they were cutting good deals trying to move all of their post ban stuff.

Later

AR
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:30:14 PM EST
There were some jackasses that thought ppl wouldnt notice the BAN expired and were selling junk ARs for premium prices. There was a cop (not on duty , but in civy clothes) telling all the vendors they will goto jail for installing collapsable stocks on Postban ARs, etc. more than a few showed him the paperwork and info. directly from the ATFs website. Internet is still the way to go unless you were lookin for some FTF personal collection stuff *wink wink*.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:38:58 AM EST
Went on Sunday and it sucked ass. No mags, no ammo, and only one good jerky vendor.

I did get a good deal on a Cold Steel Tanto knife and a couple of pocket knives.

One vendor did try to tell me I could not put a non-ban upper on my AR even with the ban expired. Asshat. I just handed his upper back to him and left.

Top Top