BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2004 2:07:25 PM EDT
How was the Lakeland Gun Show ?????

Tons of "After the BAN" parts ? ? ?

good deals ???????  

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:34:02 AM EDT
[#1]
It was pretty good.  Saw a few RRA lowers for a fair price... equivilent to legal transfers pricing in NH only without the FFL transfer fees....

All the prices were interenet prices or better.  Lots of USGI issue labelle mags..... a little overpriced though for my taste.  Spikestactical sold 4 ARs while I was buying some parts... they were going like hot cakes.  Most of the uppers there were all post ban though.  I think they were cutting good deals trying to move all of their post ban stuff.  

Later

AR
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 2:30:14 PM EDT
[#2]
There were some jackasses that thought ppl wouldnt notice the BAN expired and were selling junk ARs for premium prices. There was a cop (not on duty , but in civy clothes) telling all the vendors they will goto jail for installing collapsable stocks on Postban ARs, etc. more than a few showed him the paperwork and info. directly from the ATFs website. Internet is still the way to go unless you were lookin for some FTF personal collection stuff *wink wink*.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:38:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Went on Sunday and it sucked ass.  No mags, no ammo, and only one good jerky vendor.

I did get a good deal on a Cold Steel Tanto knife and a couple of pocket knives.

One vendor did try to tell me I could not put a non-ban upper on my AR even with the ban expired.  Asshat.  I just handed his upper back to him and left.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top