Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2005 11:46:29 AM EDT
I found a few acres out in the country that has a run-down shooting range on it. All it needs is some TLC!

There is no structure on the property, no mailbox, and no one at  the nearest homes know who owns it.

So, is it possible to get an owners name from the County Courthouse? Would I need an address, or would GPS coordinants be easier? What office would deal with this (Recorder of Deeds?)???

Betcha can't guess what I'm thinking about doing!

Thanks in advance!

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 12:17:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Betcha can't guess what I'm thinking about doing!

Thanks in advance!

Lead mine?

The property owner can be found at the courthouse. I do not know what info you need to find out though. GPS co-ordinates might be necessary, but I have no idea. I just know land ownership can be found out from public info fairly easily as we have had inquiries on purchasing 10 acres of our land before.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 12:52:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Where are you, my stepdaughter has a rundown range next to her property, she is near Warsaw. And yes, I plan to put it back into service...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top