Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 11/16/2012 3:41:51 AM EST
My friend called me to tell me that his son had passed on, they had found the body in his house Tuesday (11-13-12). He was schizophrenic and I suspect it was suicide, I didn't want to ask my friend when talking to him. Is there anyway to find information like this?
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 8:16:16 AM EST
unless your sherlock holmes you will have to wait til either a press release or and offical report is released. Since its probably not going to be a publicized investigation (Example:OJ case, Drew peterson, ect it might be hard to find out details. Hope it helps, sorry for your friends loss.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 12:56:58 PM EST
My opinion is to let it be and that your first instinct is probably correct. Otherwise you have three options: Ask your friend what happened. Wait for it to come out in the newspaper. Go to the PD handling the case and make a FOIA request for the police reports. I would just let it be and be there for your buddy.
Top Top