From observing Old Bud:
1. Drink a beer or Rock&Rye whiskey and smoke a cigar when you get depressed.
Don't do it too often or it won't work.
2. Do what you have to do the best way you can. Don't dwell on it or gripe about it.
3. Live by your word. You are only as good as your word.
4. Always do the right thing.
5. Be polite and very nice around women, especially the wives of your friends and relatives.
6. Keep bad thoughts aabout others to yourself and only share them with those you KNOW you can trust.
7. If trouble comes your way, don't duck, face it head on.
8. It doesn't take as much money to exist as you think.
9. Don't be afraid to laugh and joke with anyone.
10. Be damned lucky you never got hurt bad!
The downside of living to be that old:
1. Most if not all of your family will be long gone.
2. It is hard to depend on others as you get older. (Try to keep it to a minimum.)
3. It is lonely being that old,
4. It is a given your body will limit what you do. What you did last week, you may not be able to
do this week. But still try your best!
damnit! looks as if I'm going to live to be old, 1-10 fits me close to a T.
downside fits pretty close too, so maybe not that old.
only the ones you cared about.
its always hard to, from the time you know better, to the time it doesn't matter anymore.
its lonely anytime that you feel alone.
you may fail on occasion, but as long as you always try to do your best, it will be done as best as could be done.
cheer up most of us only live once in this lifetime.