Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2006 7:20:50 AM EDT
I ask because I've been out of the area so much the last few years, it wasn't worth getting the full membership. But I plan on being back for about a year or so come May, and I figure it's worth the investment. So, how long does the process take? 1hr, 20 minutes, what? I would very much like to take a couple toys with me to the show (I think there's one in May, right?), but I don't trust the parking lot at all. So, here's my thought: If it only takes a few minutes, maybe I could suck up to one of you who are members and have us go together; then you can babysit for a little, and get to fondle the toys while I play with paperwork. Then, you can be on your way or whatever. If this is a violation of WAC rules, then I'm sorry and I'll drop the idea. I just can't see waiting an entire month to get to bring them to the show, because I have to be afraid of them being stolen from my truck parked in the lot. So, any other thoughts on how I can get them in without an issue until I can get my membership finalized? Thanks all.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:28:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Inbound IM

There are two factors that determine how long it takes, the biggest being how long the line is, the other is how fast the background check computer spits you out as ok.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:37:20 AM EDT
[#2]
It was running about 45 mins last time I was with a friend who joined.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:00:56 AM EDT
[#3]
GodNoStars was 45 mins
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:51:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Never took me longer than 10 minutes.

Then again, the background checks were taken care of long ago by multiple government entities.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top