Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2011 3:07:35 PM EDT
I think im gonna have to cut all ties with my immediate family.... they have been infected with the libtard virus and it seems to be spreading.  

Just got done arguing with my grandfather who believes the only way you can get healthcare is from the "fearless leader" giving it to me or by joining a union.....

WTF is wrong with these people?  

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:52:27 PM EDT
[#1]
you got to remember, much like my grandfather. when they were in unions, the unions actully followed the " the most important part of a union is its members" saying. unions have done alot to ensure safety in the work place. But the leadership nowadays is a far cry from back then.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Like my grandfather, right up until about 5 years before he passed.  Don't argue with old people, they been doin it a whole lot longer than you have.  You'll just get tired.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top