Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2003 1:05:12 PM EDT
Who do I need to speak with?  Sent an IM to a guy that I thought was the man to talk to.  Never heard back.

I just would like to hook up with some local guys and put some rounds downrange.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 1:12:45 PM EDT
[#1]
who you send an IM to.....you ar enow part of the crew---poof welcome. Where are ya?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 2:14:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Contact Bung. at [email protected].
 Bung is the President of "Texas Contact List"
department.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 2:42:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I am no longer handling Contact Sheet. I am talking to another member about taking it over from me. I'll create another "Announcement" with new contact info when everything is finalized.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 2:55:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Also, if you sent me your contact info after April 15th, you'll have to send it to the new contact sheet "administrator" again. I lost all of my e-mails from 4-15 to 5-1. Stay tuned for the new person to send your contact info to.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:53:42 PM EDT
[#5]
yeah bung, didnt you IM me about that?  or someone else IM me about that?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top