Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 9:32:30 AM EDT

Shoot and Sleep

I just found this thread and its 7hr 11min one way!  Not necessarily a problem driving but too short notice to the boss due to work issues

How can we do this, say, within 3 hours (one way) of Miami/Ft Laud area?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:49:43 AM EDT
[#1]
same reasons why I didn't go, didn't feel like driving 8hrs one way.....I'd be interested in doing something within' 3hrs or so of Miami/Ft laud
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:02:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry guys.  It's been in my thoughts to organize something for South Florida sometime.  Ever since I've been on this site, I've become a HARCORE proponent of sticking to the Florida Hometown Board and rarely venture far to other boards.  I mean hell, this board is set as my Home Page.

Maybe we can organize something in South Florida sometime.  Let's "talk" after this whole weekend hoopla of events all over our damned great state of Florida is done.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:54:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, it would be nice to have something closer to home.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:39:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sorry guys.  It's been in my thoughts to organize something for South Florida sometime.  Ever since I've been on this site, I've become a HARCORE proponent of sticking to the Florida Hometown Board and rarely venture far to other boards.  I mean hell, this board is set as my Home Page.

Maybe we can organize something in South Florida sometime.  Let's "talk" after this whole weekend hoopla of events all over our damned great state of Florida is done.

+1
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:10:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Even something like the informal shoot that FDCC has would be great.

ETA: WWW.FDCC.US
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:45:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Why not just have a sleep over at your house then get up early and go to the range.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:40:38 PM EDT
[#7]
slumber party shoot and sleep.....

Tom maybe use this one as a trial run and plan another in Central Florida ( Orlando- Tapma area ) in April or early May before the summer heat, contcat XDTim on FSN he has access to a range facility in Haines City, and I am pretty sure you could tent/rv camp there is a big cattle farm/gun range.....
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:52:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Tom maybe use this one as a trial run and plan another in Central Florida ( Orlando- Tapma area ) in April or early May before the summer heat, contcat XDTim on FSN he has access to a range facility in Haines City, and I am pretty sure you could tent/rv camp there is a big cattle farm/gun range.....

Definitely.  I believe I still have his Cell Phone Number so I'll give him a shout after this one is over.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:13:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Definitely.  I believe I still have his Cell Phone Number so I'll give him a shout after this one is over.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:47:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Could someone please add that ranges info to the tacked thread above.  In the past, I haven't found it listed there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top