Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/29/2004 5:42:18 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/29/2004 5:42:46 PM EST by gplg]
How busy is the NRA range of Saturdays? Got a new toy I wanna shoot(SAR-1) and got a budy who wants to tag along and shoot as well but have never gone on a weekend and dont wanna wait around forever. Might also hit shooters paradise.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:50:07 PM EST
Depends. I've been there and seen a huge wait, and I've been there other times and it was just me and a couple of ROs.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:12:25 AM EST
If I shoot on Saturday I usually go in the morning near opening time. It usually isn't very busy at that time. I can't speak for the rest of the day.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:27:06 AM EST
If you are not there right about the opening, and the lanes fill up, there will be some wait untill the first batch cycles out.

Midday has worked out fine for me before. Sometimes mid afternoon picks up.

I was there this saturday at around 730pm with my wife and one of my daughters and there was plenty of lanes available.

DD
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:28:51 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/30/2004 4:29:51 AM EST by RSF45]
Right now, Saturday's traffic depends on the weather. If it's nice outside it's normally slow after the opening rush. But around the beginning of hunting season , forget it. It will be packed all weekend. If you go in the evening, there's normally a lull around dinner time, between 5-7pm.
If you live close by, call them before you go.
Top Top