Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 9:04:51 AM EDT
SBR7_11, I think you said you had a few lowers you were messin' with?

Anyone else?
Pics?

Johnny McEldoo, did you get a bayonet on the M17S yet?

here's my RRA with YHM handguards
RRA 6 pos stock
LMT BUIS
I got a good GG&G 1 point sling and carbine endplate with sling loop.
Working on an AIMPOINT for it. Need to figure out how I want to mount it.
It's already expensive.
It's been posted on the regular board enough,
so click the thumbnail for a bigger pic, if you want.

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:56:55 AM EDT
[#1]
NO bayonet for me. I did convert my saiga 12 to PG though. ITs not totally done as Iam awaiting US trigger group and US stock. The hardetst part of the conversion is done though.

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Ive got both of my rifles done. Added the Crane clone stocks to each and ordered a Wilson 1/9 5.56 M4 barrel, chrome lined  and installed it on one, the other has a standard 16" hbar moly barrel, both with lugs, and flash hiders. Got a phantom on my M4 and a standard A2 on my hbar... All in all i got two complete NO-ban rifles. Now i just gota catch you guys at the range and show em off and sight them in............. Ill post pics once i can upload them to hunt101........
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:03:20 AM EDT
[#3]
PURE EVIL!

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:35:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Looking good fellas!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:28:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm picking up a couple of lowers tomorrow morning at the Dayton show but it will be a bit before I have them complete.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:32:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm picking up a couple of lowers tomorrow morning at the Dayton show but it will be a bit before I have them complete.

Ditto. I'm sitting on a couple lowers with no completion date. I'm waiting till my wallet fills up. JME is cutting and threading my neutered Bushy A3 for a FH, but no plans on doing anything special to it other than an Aimpoint....heck my Bushnell Multi-reticle is holding up so nicely I may just use the cantilever mount and put it in a cowitness spot on my AR instead. $70 is more tempting than $300.

I may pick up a Model 1 Dissy kit in no-ban dress to complete one of my uppers, but it'll be a bread and butter A2. Ain't I boring?

My Beretta Storm is the only one I'm going hog wild on, and all it needs is a cut and FH installed. Soon, my black toy, soon!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:12:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black

No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue
I could not foresee this thing happening to you

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:23:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Fear the evil black folder!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:22:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Johnny, what kind of folder is that?  Is it solid? Where does one purchase a copy?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:24:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Johnny, what kind of folder is that?  Is it solid? Where does one purchase a copy?  Thanks.

Its an ace stock from riflestocks.com. WHat do you mean by solid?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:58:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He means, could you buttstroke somebody in the head without the stock collapsing on your thrust hand?  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:02:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:16:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Slash, those ACE SOCOM stocks rock.
How do you like it?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:16:53 AM EDT
[#14]
I loved the SOCOM until I got my beard caught in it last weekend.

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:20:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

No wobble.  Thanks for the info.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top