Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 6:52:49 PM EDT
WOOOOHOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Playoff bound!
Not only did we beat the Eagles to get in, but in doing so knocked the Cowboys out.
Life is good.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:10:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
WOOOOHOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Playoff bound!
Not only did we beat the Eagles to get in, but in doing so knocked the Cowboys out.
Life is good.
[/quote

'tis going to get MUCH better as soon as I mix meself another BERBON @ NUTTIN'...
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:54:20 PM EDT
[#2]
and even better....the cowpukes just lost!!!!

GO SKINS!!!!!  

JT
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
and even better....the cowpukes just lost!!!!

GO SKINS!!!!!  

JT

Ya bettcha.  Gibbs has always been the da Man
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:41:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Well done.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:24:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:24:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn....I finally moved to a place with a winning team!

[I'm from Cleveland; the Browns suck; I've always been a basketball fan--so I relied on the Cavs to keep me going back in Ohio]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:53:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

[I'm from Cleveland; the Browns suck; I've always been a basketball fan--so I relied on the Cavs to keep me going back in Ohio]

Blasphemy. I've been a Browns fan since Bernie was our QB, and I'll never forgive Art Modell. My Browns did one better than Ithought they would this year: I called them at 5-11 and they went 6-10.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:17:19 AM EDT
[#8]
GO STEELERS!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:36:42 AM EDT
[#9]
man, beat 'em in dallas, beat 'em at home for christmas, AND bumped 'em outta the playoffs...this has been a good year!

did you guys see clinton portis' folks on the sidelines during the phillies game??? you hear what happened??? some eagles fans threw beer on 'em and clinton's mom busted one of 'em right in the kisser!

philly. what a conglomeration of brain dead inbred morons. charles mann was on some post-game radio show and talked about fans being warned not to wear skins stuff to the games there and not to have skins stickers on their cars to prevent keying. plus, they put chief zee in the hospital a couple years ago...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:42:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Blasphemy. I've been a Browns fan since Bernie was our QB, and I'll never forgive Art Modell. My Browns did one better than Ithought they would this year: I called them at 5-11 and they went 6-10.

But yeah. I hate the Ravens.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:45:12 PM EDT
[#11]
I will be smiling and watching you guys get humiliated on national TV in the playoffs.

Seriously, the AFC is strong in the force these past years...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:08:59 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I will be smiling and watching you guys get humiliated on national TV in the playoffs.

Seriously, the AFC is strong in the force these past years...

no humiliation, bruddah. the fact that they made it to the playoffs at all is reward enough. i'm thinking if the players are smart and stay with the team, there could be a superbowl ring on their finger next year...yes?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:32:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Guess your not smiling this week buddy.  Took the Bucs in their house, now we have to go the the N.W...  okay, you may be smiling next week.  Seahawks look mighty fine but can they do it against the 'Skins D?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:23:26 AM EDT
[#14]
I hope Skin's D isn't worn out after the Buc's game.  I can almost guarantee a Redskins win.  
I will root for the Seaslugs.  All the years I lived out there and rooted for them, they always fell apart at the crucial point.  Build you up and then knock the slats out from under you.  
Seattle (Stinkattle) probably has more derogatory nicknames than any other team.  Seadogs and Heehawks to name a couple of others.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:26:04 AM EDT
[#15]
    If Billie Kilmer was in the game, he would say BRING ON THE SHOOTERS.  GO DEADSKINS.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:00:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

he

Well, humiliated didn't happen...let's go to Round 2!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:41:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I will root for the Seaslugs.  All the years I lived out there and rooted for them, they always fell apart at the crucial point.  Build you up and then knock the slats out from under you.

heh, many's the time my beloved skins have pulled that on me as well!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:22:34 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
GO STEELERS!!!

there's some bad news headed your way! Manning, James, Wayne, Harrison....the list goes on
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top