Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2005 4:35:53 PM EDT
Metalman came by and we put this together as a COF option?  What do you think?

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:58:09 PM EDT
[#1]
My contribution is the COLUMNS OF DEATH!! COF.

I figured that it would be challenging because everyone will be forced to shoot from right and left positions.

Pretty simple set up:

1. Start from first COLUMN OF DEATH and engage targets that are "HIDING" behind COLUMN OF DEATH #2, and so on, and what not..

at COLUMN OF DEATH #4 you must make a mandatory mag change before engaging target 5.

You may only shot from behind each COLUMN OF DEATH!!. Maintaining cover and engaging targets only from each position. (Dont worry Duke you can still yell WOLVERINES between each COLUMN OF DEATH!!)

Simple....fast.....and fun......

INPUT FOLKS

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:39:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds good but I think you need to give more of a theme just to make the scenario easier to remember.
By the way, what are you going to call it? I think something like "Upright Cylinders of Fatality" would be nice but it is just a bit too wordy.....
Ya know, I really enjoy being a asshole....
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:04:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I call it..... ZOMBIE INVASION!!
Note the lack of friendlies... they have already been infected! It is you alone against a whole swarm of zombies, your biggest threat is the hernia you will get carrying your ammo to the firing line!

Ok, I am in a really weird mood tonight and thought this was funny...
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:52:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I call it..... ZOMBIE INVASION!!
Note the lack of friendlies... they have already been infected! It is you alone against a whole swarm of zombies, your biggest threat is the hernia you will get carrying your ammo to the firing line!
www.geocities.com/aigtbootbp/COFdriveby.jpg

Ok, I am in a really weird mood tonight and thought this was funny...

I like it!!!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:03:35 PM EDT
[#5]
another vote for the Zombie senario...
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:47:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Now where did I set my American 180 with the 275 round drum?  Aim head level, pull trigger, sweep back and forth. :D
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 3:37:32 AM EDT
[#7]
And Gary has volunteered to paste for the duration of the shoot!!!! Call it a passion for his creation, devotion to the cause.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 3:39:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Head Shots only right?

USAS 12?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:56:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Now where did I set my American 180 with the 275 round drum?  Aim head level, pull trigger, sweep back and forth. :D

American 180 makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:50:16 AM EDT
[#10]
I've got to hurry up and get a MiniGun finished for this COF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 12:16:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
And Gary has volunteered to paste for the duration of the shoot!!!! Call it a passion for his creation, devotion to the cause.

Pasters?? Ummm.. this course is shot on the honor system, you score your own here. Really, I know I would trust you....
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:21:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I've got to hurry up and get a MiniGun finished for this COF!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Homer voice]Mmmmmmmmm minigun Mmmmmmmmm........[/Homer Voice]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:36:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Would I just have to start with 10 rds and then do a belt change with a MiniGun, I think we need to have some clear rules for this! Hehehehe
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:25:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Noooooo As many rounds as you can stand to shoot.....
What is that 6k a minute? I'd go broke pretty quick!
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:43:57 PM EDT
[#15]
i liiike zombie invasion,.....
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Zombie invasion huh....

so... anybody got a couple of Beta C mags I can borrow?
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:07:13 PM EDT
[#17]
We need to do another "October-Halloween" shoot with the zombies again!  That was really fun and the 10 sec. bonus for running it in a costume.  

I am thinking... Gary's COF with Tannerite (or talk to NC3 ) taped to the backs of the IDPA targets and line everyone up!  Or another filled pumpkin!  
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:26:16 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
We need to do another "October-Halloween" shoot with the zombies again!  That was really fun and the 10 sec. bonus for running it in a costume.  

I am thinking... Gary's COF with Tannerite (or talk to NC3 ) taped to the backs of the IDPA targets and line everyone up!  Or another filled pumpkin!  

Yeah, but Gary was the only one that showed up in costume.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:39:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I smell a challenge!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 12:16:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Costume? that wasn't a... oh yeah,costume... yeah,that's what it was....

o O (I guess I could wear it for halloween... )

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top