BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2005 12:42:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 1:28:16 AM EDT
[#1]
just fucking priceless.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:02:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow, you just couldn't make it up !!! Talk about keystone cops  !!

Maybe this should get posted over in GD....

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:07:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll bet that the Mosad is laughing their sock's off at this comedy of error's.

It prove's again that "comsec" is all to important, the other mistake's are unforgivable, well the CIA may start showing respect to the countrie's in which they covertly opperate in in the future, but I doubt it.

Covert op's are becoming increasingly dificult as technology take's over our live's, I can remember seeing sat piccy's of a training area here in Germany back in the 80's, where we could see where we had driven with our Chieftain tank's and moved into a hide. My thought's were a little mixed about it back then. Nowaday's you can be singled out due to your mobile's signal and followed whereever you may go in the world, your e-mail can be intercepted, your pc can be hacked into to see what webpage's you visit and so forth, not to mention the CCTV and thermal cam's. The dna/dns test's prove that you or the target person is or was there. BIG BROTHER is reality.

Tony
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:15:19 PM EDT
[#4]
test
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:43:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Test over!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top